IMPORTANT NOTICE!

AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL READERS!

Hello! 

It has been a long time since my last update of the story. I just wanted everyone who reads my story to know  that I didn't stop writing, I am just taking a break from writing, for few reasons, and the biggest is that I am in grade 11 and report cards are coming up in 3 weeks, and I have lots of homework, assessments, tests, and quizzes, to prepare for my report card, so I don't have time to do anything else.

I just wanted to take a little time and let you know, because when I read some stories and they are not completed I keep wondering if the writers are going to continue or stop, even if I don't have much readers and follower, I still wanted to let you guys know. 

I am very sorry this might take time, but I promise I will continue updating when I can. I don't know if I will be able to update after report cards, but I defiantly sure I will in the Christmas break, which is two weeks here in Canada. 

Lastly I would love thank everyone who is reading my story, and following me, and as I said I will try my best to update. Also, if you don't mind, please follow me and vote for all of my chapters. I would also love to see your comments and opinions about my story! 

Thank you so much again, and I promise I will continue as soon as I have time.

RanTakuLover 💕

Monday, November 1st, 2021