Chapter 16: The Discovery of The Whole Truth Part 2

Kirino's POV: 

As we were eating on the dinner table, I told my parents about Shindou and what I wanted to do and asked them if they give me and Masaki permission to go and pretend that we wat to work in Shindou's house. 

"Please father! Let us go, we want to help him!" I said begging my father.

"F-father please! Shindou -Senpai is suffering and having a hard time since he was very young!" 

Father smiled after what he heard from Masaki,  the nodded his head saying, "Alright! You can go, BUT be careful. Both of you"

Me and Masaki looked at each other happily, and said "Thank you father!"

As we finished dinner we went to my room and dressed like "poor kids" and the I asked my driver to take us somewhere close to Shindou's house. As we arrived by his house, and we rang the bell, a servant opened the door.

"Hello, How can I help you?" he asked 

"Hi, can we meet Mr. Shindou please? We need work, we have no money to buy food" I said sadly acting like I am almost going to cry. 

"Of course, come on in, I am going to talk to him, and tell him that you like to meet him."

As we entered the house, I got shocked seeing the beauty of his house. 

5 minutes later, the servant came back and told me that we were able to meet Mr. Shindou.

As we went to his room, we felt very shocked, Shindou's father looked very scary. Shindou's mother was there too, and she looked very mean. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR: 

A REMIDER: THISIS HOW SHINDOU'S "PARENTS" LOOK LIKE!

Mr. Shindou:

 Shindou:

Mrs. Shindou:

BACK TO STORY!

BACK TO STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw his parents, I knew they are mean to him. I felt like I wanted to cry but  I couldn't.

"Yes how can I help you?" Mr. Shindou asked

"Hello sir, my name is Gabriel Garcia, and this is my younger brother Aitor Garcia. Our parents past away few months ago, and we are very poor. Please help us! Please hire us to work here, we will do anything you want us to" I said in a very sad tone that made Mr. Shindou actually believe me.

"Oh, sure" he said with a smile that I found was more of a smirk, "You can start working tomorrow. Come here at 8 AM tomorrow and tell you names to the head maid and give her this form after filling it. She will tell you what to do." he continued giving me two forms.  

"Thank you very much sir" me and Masaki said as we bowed for his thanking him for helping us.

After talking to Mr. Shindou we went outside of his room to see something that shocked us so much...

 We saw Shindou... Yes Shindou. He was going inside a room.

"Nee San? Is that...Shindou Senpai?" Masaki asked confused although he knew the answer for his question.

"Yes, It's him! But what is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be in the hospital right now?"

"Is there a problem?" the servant asked

"N-No sorry nothing my brother just said that he is hungry that's all" I replied nervously

5 minutes later

"Thank you very much" I said to the servant as we were about to leave

"You're welcome sir. See you tomorrow!" he replied with a kind smile 

NEXT DAY

AFTER KIRINO AND KARIYA WENT TO SHINDOU'S HOUSE AND MET THE HEADMAID 

"So you are going to be responsible for cleaning Takuto- sama' s room" the headmaid said pointing at me then she said "and you will be responsible for cleaning Mr. and Mrs. Shindou's room, but don't touch Mr. Shindou's office" pointing at Masaki

We both looked at each other in shock, we thought that our mission of discovering the truth is going to be easy, since we are both close to the place that we will get the most information from  about Shindou and his family. 

"Are you two with me?" she asked 

"Y-Yes, sorry ma'am"

As she left us to go to work I smiled at Masaki and then told him to search Mr. & Mrs. Shindou's  room very carefully, and then we both headed to work.

I was told to knock the door even if I know that there is no one in the room. As I knocked the door, I was shocked hearing Shindou's voice telling me to come in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!!

How are you guys? Sorry I have been away for more than expected. I was too busy with a bunch of stuff. Ooh if you were carious about what happened with my report card, as usual I got very good grades! Thanks for waiting for me to update, and I wanted to let you know something that will make me update very very very slowly.... WE HAVE ONLY 25 SCHOOL DAY FOR EXAM WEEK IN NEW BRUNSWICK!!!!!! I am very stressed as I am taking to science classes for an upper grade. 

Please forgive me for my slow updates, I promise you that this story is almost done, it's very funny that because of my very busy life I've been writing this story for about a year by now haha.

Don't forget to vote and comment, I would love to hear your opinion about my story 😄

Thank you for supporting me and waiting for my slow updates. Sorry again...

RanTakuLover 💕