Chapter 7: Joining The Raimon Soccer Team

Kirino's POV:

This morning is a nice morning. I can hear the birds singing by my window to wake me up to give them some food like I do every morning. 

"Your highness, time to wake up!" Said Sakura while tickling me so I will wake up. 

"OK. OK. I will. Just stop tickling me!!" I said with loud laughter.

~TIME JUMP~

After I woke up, I dressed for school and then asked Sakura to brush my hair.

"Hey Sakura you know what??!" I asked with a wide smile full of excitement.

"What??!" Sakura replied. 

"I decided something!!! I will tell my parents about it today!!!!" 

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"I will join the Soccer Team of my school!" I answered happily. 

Sakura kept staring at me for a moment, and then she started laughing so hard that her face got so red. " Seriously?!! You want your father the king of Japan to let his daughter the princess of Japan join a soccer team??" She asked while still laughing at me.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked madly.

"You don't know?! Ok the wrong thing is that you are a princess. Even if you weren't a princess you are still a girl" She answered.

"But you already know that no one knows that I am a girl!!!!!" I said.

"He would still not let you!" She said bullying me. 

"Aggggghhhhhhh" I said running with my pillow towards her trying to play 'Pillow War' with her, then she took another pillow from my bed and started playing with me.

As we were playing we got so loud. And then...

"What are you both doing?!" Said my mother.

"Umm... Your majesty I..." "I started a Pillows War and Sakura joined me, we had lots of fun" I said cutting Sakura off.

"OK, since you both had fun now you can go back to what you are supposed to do. Also, Ranmaru, do not cut Sakura off again, because that is so rude sweetie. Apologize to her now." 

Said my mother with a smile at her face "I am sorry for cutting you off Sakura" I said while bowing to Sakura.  

"N-No need to apologize, your highness. I-It's totally fine" She said blushing after my mother smiled at her kindly.

My family treats everyone fairly. They like helping people so much. They always hire lots of people to work in our castle, so they could work to get money even if we don't need people to work in our castle. And when there are poor people who can't work due to something , my family visits those people weekly and give them what they need. 

My parents didn't need my mid Sakura at first , although they hired her few years ago when she was about my age, because she had a baby sister and her mother was sick and her father died. My parents offered them the weekly visits, but Sakura wanted to depend on herself. Then, when I was born they asked her to be my maid and take care of me. Now me and her are best friends although 13 years older than me, we play together, walk together do fun things together , I even tell her secrets that I don't tell my parents themselves. And I am so sure that we will always stay close to each other, like how we have always been. 

~TIME JUMP~

As we got to the dinning room me and Sakura sat next to each other on our chairs by the table waiting for our food.