Chapter 4: The Unexpected Meeting {Kirino}

As I start to look around trying to find a seat, I noticed that most of the seats were taken except for 2 seats, beside tow girls, and 3 seats 2 by the window and one next to a cute boy. That cute boy was sitting alone in the third seat by the window, no one was sitting near him, no one in the seat in front of him, neither the seat beside him and neither the seat behind him. I am so surprised that a cute boy like him is sitting alone, why didn't any of the girls sit with him? 

I went to him while everyone was looking  at me , and I asked him " Can I sit next to you" .  Him, the  teacher, and everyone in my class looked at me with a surprised look o their faces, then I get a reply from him, "Sure" he said with a surprised , but at the same time sad tone in his voice, then he looks at the window. 

"Kirino- Kun, why do you want to sit with him?" one of the girls said giving a discussed look to the cute boy. "Yeah, change your spot before you regret it" a boy said, "Don't sit with him Kirino-Kun" another girl said "Guys stop, why do you keep making fun of him" a girl with a long brown said blushing "Oh, Emy you always try to make him a good person, because you like him, and in the end he just doesn't cares, wont you stop?" A boy said teasing her " Because what you guys are doing is wrong, you all were happy when he first moved to our class, weren't you?" she asked with eyes full of tears. All of the students in class had sadness on their faces as the silence was filling the room.  And what surprised me is that the cute boy did not even care about what they were saying about him. He just kept reading in his book that was called 'Complex Chemistry Rules & Formulas' but isn't it hard for him to read such a thing, he was even reading it in English, not even in Japanese.

The teacher broke the silence saying "Kirino, you can sit over there if you want, but you can always change your spot if you ever needed to. Everyone stop talking about your classmate like that, and take your seats" "Hai Kobayashi Sensei" Students reply to what she said.

Meanwhile Shindou's POV: 

What is going on here? Why do all my classmates hate me that much? All I did was telling them the truth about my life, I was expecting help from them, but why do they do this instead? Did hurt them by lying to them? But I had no other choice? I couldn't tell them right away when I moved here? Also why did that boy want to sit with me? Didn't they warn him?  Doesn't knows who I am? I hope that he won't bring me any troubles, because he looks so immature!

Narrator's  POV:

In their fist meeting, they both did not know the change in their personalities, actions, and lives that this meeting is going to cause. They did not know about the feeling that started developing in their hearts. The feelings that they will never get rid of and that will never let go free. 

Kirino's POV:

As the bell rang for lunch, all the girls in class gathered around me asking lots of questions, but I did not care about them at all, because I wanted to talk to that cute boy who I realized that he is my 'Love from the first sight'. I wanted to ask him lots of question, plus I don't even know his name yet! 

I pushed all of the girls away from me gently then went to the cute boy who is sitting beside me. When the girls saw me going to him, they tried to stop me, but I kept going to him.

"Umm, H-Hi!" I said then he looked at me with his dead red eyes. It is the first time I realize that his eyes are filled with sadness and pain. I wonder why is he sad? Is it because his classmates don't like him? But why? Why don't they like him?

Narrator's POV:

A lot of questions were filling Kirino's head. Kirino was in love from the first sight with his classmates who he doesn't  even what his name is. Will Kirino be able to reveal his feelings, and tell his crush the truth?

Meanwhile Shindou's POV:

While I was reading my chemistry book, the new boy came to me "Umm, H-Hi" He said stuttering I looked at him saying "Hi!" so coldly. 

"What is your name?" He asked 

"Just call me Shindou!" I said keeping my anger inside my heart

"Shindou?! Is it your first name?" 

"No, it is my last name!"

"Then what is your first name??"

"WHAT IS YOUR BUISNESS WITH MY FIRST NAME??!" I yelled at him madly

"I'm just carious"

"Ughh, my first name is Takuto" I said looking away 

"Hmm... Wait a second... Shindou Takuto... where did I hear your name? Shindou Takuto. WAIT!!! YOUR NAME IS SHINDOU TAKUTO??? I MEAN... TAKUTO ARTHUR SHINDOU IN BIRTISH???!!" He said  making a surprised face.

"Y-Yes, but how did you know?" I asked cariously

"OHH MY, IT'S MY DREAM TO MEET YOU!"

"Really??! B-But why?"

"Because you are my favourite musician! I never expected that I might meet you someday, but I've always wanted to" He said with a tone of excitement and happiness in his voice.

Meanwhile Kirino's POV:

I can't believe what's happening, I met my favourite musician, I finally know how he looks like, finally talked to him, and saw him in person. I finally knew the person I fell in love with by only hearing his name and  listening to songs he wrote and composed.  I am the luckiest girl on ear-... but wait a second, if the classmates know about him then why do they hate him? what is the thing that makes such a successful, cute boy hated by his classmates?

Meanwhile Shindou's POV:

What the heck? Why is this boy so weird? He looks so girlish. Anyway, wha does he wants from me? Why do I feel so weird about him? It is impossible that I love him? No way! I have never loved anyone in my whole life. Also, how can I love a boy? No way! It might be that I hate him. No I don't hate anyone at all. What are these feelings? They are so weird! I am just going to ignore him and ignore these feelings that confused me. But anyway, what are they? Why do I have them for him?

Narrator's POV:

Kirino was so happy for meeting Shindou. Why wouldn't she? He is her favourite musician. A person she has always loved and anted to be. A person that she has always wanted to be like. At the same time, there was something bothering her, since she joined the class, she started wondering why would her classmates hate Shindou? Why would they not respect him although he is such cool person who even adults couldn't get to his level at music and  science? Are they jealous? Or is there something about him that they know and she doesn't? All of these questions were filling up Kirino's head. But she knew why she cares about him, because she loved him. 

At the same time, Shindou had feelings that he didn't understand. Shindou have never felt something towards anyone in his whole life. What are these feelings? Why does he has them for Kirino? Are these feelings love? Or are they hate? 

Kirino and Shindou were in love with each other from the fist sight. Kirino understood her feelings of love towards Shindou ight away, but Shindou didn't. He didn't recognized what those feelings are, and why he has them for a boy. Deep in his heart, he knew that Kirino wasn't a boy, but he ignored. How would he know what those feelings are if it's his first time feeling them?

So, how do you like the story so far? Boring? Maybe, but I promise things will start burning up a little. By the way, this story is only about RanTaku. Raimon might be involved, but not in a yaoi between two members of Rimon. Although, if you ship Tsurugi Kyousuke with Nanobana Kinako keep up with me, because after I finish my story of RanTaku I will write a story about KyouKina (Tsurugi Kyousuke and Nanobana Kinako) as I call them. But if you really like them and you ship them (even if you don't ) please take a look at it and read it after I write it.

Thank you 

 RanTakuLover 💕