Chapter 9: Meeting The Real Musician Part2

Kirino's POV:

As I arrived to the Music room I heard something that shocked me so much...

I heard...

NOTE: PLEASE PLAY THIS SONG WHILE READING THE REST OF THE STORY UNTILL YOU SEE THE NOTICE THAT THE SONG STOPPED, BECAUSE ALL OF WHAT KIRINO GOING TO SAY IS WHEN SHINDOU IS SINGIG AND PLAYING THE PIANO. ALSO, THIS VIDEO IS UPLOADED FROM MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL, SO PLAESE SUBSCRIBE, AND WATCH OTHER VIDEOS.

BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!

I heard Shindou singing while playing the piano. His voice was so soft and it melted my heart. When he was playing the song and singing it, I felt like there were other instruments that he was playing with the piano at the same time, but he was only playing the piano. I couldn't believe that I am actually seeing my favourite musician sing in front of me. He is a legendary... He is the legendary musician and the best musician on Earth.

I was listening carefully to the song and the  music. While the wind was blowing through the windows which made my eyes full of tears. Later, as he was singing  I noticed that he wasn't happy at all, and he was crying, but that did not affect on his singing voice at all. Which really proofs that he is a legendary.

As he  finished his song, he started crying so deeply, and it broke my heart. His tears were falling from his eyes so fast and falling from his cheeks to wet the keys of the piano,  so I decided to talk to him, but as I was getting closer to him...

"Why?...Why do they hate me? What have I done to them?" He said crying even harder.

"SHINDOU! Are you Ok?" I said worried while running towards him

"YES  I AM! JUST GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE" He said yelling at me. 

"If you are fine, then why are you crying?" I asked sadly

"U-UGH I-I am s-sorry f-for yelling at you. I was just so mad about something" he said 

"No, it's totally fine, but tell me what were you mad about? Why were you crying?" 

As I asked this question I saw that his eyes looked more sad then a moment ago. Unfortunately, before he could answer me, we were cut off by the bell for our first class, which is at the same time Shindou's favourite class. The Music Class. 

"OH! It's the bell let's go and get our stuff for the music class" He said like he was saved by the bell. Then, we went to our class to get our stuff.

In our way back to class, some of our classmates passed by while going to the music room.  

NOTE THE NAME OF PEOPLE THAT I AM GOING TO MENTION NOW ARE JUST KIRINO'S AND SHINDOU'S CLASSMATES. 

"Hey Kirino-Kun, why are you walking with him?" Asked Akako meanly trying to insult Shindou

"Let me give you an advise! Don't be anywhere near this miserable or else your own life will be miserable." Said Daisuke meanly teasing and insulting Shindou

"You actually shouldn't be spending your school time with him, because sweet boys like you shouldn't be hanging out with ugly boys like him." Said Ayako who was very mean, rude, and disrespectful to Shindou. 

What she said hurt me so much, and I am sure that her words hurt Shindou even more than me. I felt that I really wanted to cry and hug him so tight, but I feel something holding me back. 

"You are so weird to hangout with that idiot" Said Makoto 

Then Shindou gave them a glare leaving with a careless face, but sad eyes.  As I followed him, he didn't even say a word. We grabbed our stuff from our classroom  and then headed back to the music room. Still no word from Shindou.

Shindou is actually a very quite boy. He rarely says a word, even to me...

But still... He is the first person that I...

The first person that I ever loved...

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for taking a long time to update, but here is the 9th chapter!! I hope you enjoy it 😉Please don't forget to follow me if you like my story and  vote for it.

HINT: THING ARE GOING TO HEAT UP!!!!

Thank you so much, and see you in the next chapter...

RanTakuLover 💕