Chapter 3: My First Day at School {Kirino}

Still Kirino's POV:

As I wake up, I see Sakura in front of me saying with a wide smile "Good morning your highness, do you know what day it is today?" 

I smile back at her saying " Good morning Sakura. What day is it?" 

"Oh my, seriously your highness? It is Monday"

"So what?" I asked with confusion.

She smiled to me saying "It is... Your first day of school your highness"

I stare at her for few minutes blinking for couple times, then I finally say "WHATTTTT???!, really??! I thought this day would never come, I was waiting for it for a whole week and now it came. I am finally going to get out of this place for at least couple hours, I am going to be free, I will meet people and make frie-"

" YOUR HIGHNESS" Sakura interrupted me yelling not so loudly. "DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE IN YOUR FIRST DAY?!" " No!" " THEN GET UP, GET READY, EAT YOUR BREAKEFAST, AND GO TO SCHOOL!!" She said tickling me "O-OKAY" I say with excitement and laughter. "Also, don't forget that at school you will pretend that you are a boy, so be aware of that" "WHAT??! WHY?!" "Didn't his majesty tell you? You will be pretending that you are a boy, so your family's enemies won't know that you are the princess ad try to hurt you!" " Oh ok" I said sadly.

I really wanted to be who I am, but a least I can leave the castle and stat living kind of normal life!  Well I have t be  happy  for at least being able to meet people, outside of this castle!

After getting reading and eating my breakfast my father drove me to school with my own driver. 

"Have a fun first day sweetie, and take care" My father says with a look full of worries like someone has forced him to let me go to school, or  that he is regretting the moment he took that decision. 

I look at him with a smile on my face that is full of happiness and excitement , and then I say "Father, do not worry, I am going to be completely fine, I am just going to school you know! There is no way someone will try to attack me at school"

"Her highness is right, your majesty!  You need to believe in her, no one will try to attack her in public places like schools." Says my private driver smiling to me kindly. "You are right!" My father said to him then he turned at me " You may go sweetie, but again be careful, I will see you after school" he says as they watch me entering the school's front door, then they drive away. 

I start looking for the guidance office, so one the counsellors will lead me to my classroom. I took the short path and asked one of the students, and she leads me to the guidance office. 

I knock the door and I hear a voice saying "Come on in". I enter the room and I see a lady sitting on a chair by her desk, she smiles to me saying " Have a seat". I sit down on one of the chairs right across her desk. " How can I help you with" She asked " Umm... M-My name is K-Kirino Ranmaru, I am a new student" I answered nervously. " Ohh, welcome to our school kirino, how do you like our school so far?" "Pretty and huge" "Yeah, so I will take you to your classroom right now, if you ever needed help in anything, you can either come here, or ask any of your classmates. So come with me" "Ok, Thank you!".

Then, she took me to my class and told m the same thing she did about if I needed help, so I thank her again and she went back to her office. 

I stare at my class' door, and I feel my heart beating so fast, and I felt so nervous listening to the students talking to each other before the teacher comes to class. 

Then, I see a pretty woman coming towards my class, she  looked at me nicely saying "Hi! are you the new student? Kirino Ranmaru?", "Yes" I reply "How are you?" "Good thank you, how about you?" "I'm good thanks, My name is Kobayashi Rika. You can call me Kobayashi Sensei, it is very nice to meet you Kirino, I bet girls in class will love you, you will have no where to hide from them" I laugh nervously blushing to what she told me. "So, let's go to class and get you introduced to your classmates" She says with a hue kind smile on her face "Y-Yes" I say nervously.   

As I entered the class with Kobayashi Sensei, my heart started beating so fast as I hear the girls in class talk about me. "OH MY, he is so cute" One of the girls said to the girl who is sitting right beside her. " Yes he is" the other girl said. 

"Now, introduce yourself" Kobayashi Sensei said smiling 

"H-Hi! M-My name is..." I stop due to my nervousness that was caused by everyone in class looking at me. "Come on, they are not going to eat you" Kobayashi Sensei says laughing kindly. I take a deep breath "Hi! My name is Kirino Ranmaru, nice to meet you!" "Nice to meet you too" My classmates reply. 

My teacher smiled saying " You can sit wherever you want!" a lot of girls raised their hands telling me to sit with them. 

As I start to look around trying to find a seat, I noticed that most of the seats were taken except for 2 seats, beside tow girls, and 3 seats 2 by the window and one next to a cute boy.  That cute boy was sitting alone in the third seat by the window, no one was sitting near him, no one in the seat in front of him, neither the seat beside him and neither the seat behind him. I am so surprised that a cute boy like him is sitting alone, why didn't any of the girls sit with him? 

Important Note: 

So, I know that it might be boring how the first three chapters were all about Kirino, but from the next chapter things will start being a little exciting and mysterious, so please keep reading and thank you so much. 

RanTakuLover 💕