Chapter 6: Playing Soccer With My First Friend {Shindou}

From now on you guys are going to read Shindou's parents calling him Arthur, it is because it's his British middle name, so don't be confused about people calling Shindou by the British name Arthur in this story!

Have a happy reading!

RanTakuLover 💕

Shindou POV:

"ARTHUR, ARTHUR! WAKE UP LAZY BOY! IT IS 7 AM YOU ARE TOO LATE" Yelled my mother waking me up.

"I am sorry, I was busy yesterday with all the work that father wanted me to do so I didn't have time to sleep last night." I said excusing but knowing she won't even listen.

"Who cares? It s your work and your responsibility to get it done, that is none of my business! Get up now you lazy boy!" She said giving me a disgusted look. "I don't care if you were sleepy or fully awake. I have to tell you something, come with me" she said dragging me from my hair so hard.

"Ahhh, please leave my hair, mother" I said begging her. "SHUT UP!" She yelled while keeping to drag me from my hair. 

My mother kept dragging me from my hair taking me to a scary dirty dark room in the basement in our huge house. Then she looked at me with anger saying " I decided something. Whenever you do something wrong, or not complete the things that we tell you to complete or you do something that we don't like, YOU WILL SLEEP HERE" she pressured on the last few words to make sure I understand. 

I was so scared, she was waiting for me to reply, but I didn't know what to say. I looked at and my eyes were full of tears. I wanted to know what I did so she would say that to me. Why?

"It looks like you want to try sleeping here since you are not replying me" 

"N-no, I am so sorry Madam, please forgive me for not replying." I said shaking  in fear of that she might do what she just said.

"You can know go back to your room and do the work that your father asked you to do. He said that he wants all of the 100 pages to be done by the evening." She said giving me a discussed look.   

"Yes madam" I said sadly, and I felt like I want to cry to death. I really want someone who can hug me so tight and make me forget about everything I've went through in my life. All the sadness and all the pain. But as long as I am still alive, I know that something like this won't even happen in my dreams.  

I went downstairs to my REAL ROOM

The truth is, I have two rooms. One of them is fake, and the other is real. My fake room looks to tidy, clean, organized, huge, pretty, and has everything that a human being needs and wants, but it is not actually mine. Well... I hope it was, but it isn't. I only sleep or go to that room when my parents have important visitors, and they ask to to go there  and wear fancy clothing.  And when no special person is here they mistreat me, and they make me sleep in a room that is worse than a maid's room, and make me wear clothes that are not appropriate for winter. The room I sleep in, is so old and it looks disgusting and nasty although I clean it every night. 

When I entered my room, I felt so depressed by seeing all of the paper work that my father wants me to finish, so I thought of going outside to the riverbank soccer field and play soccer with myself.