Chapter Nine: News and Books

Once I got dressed and looked more presentable, I went back downstairs and sat back in my spot; Asher's lap

Once I got dressed and looked more presentable, I went back downstairs and sat back in my spot; Asher's lap. He smiled when I sat down and yelled to get everyone's attention. I was very anxious. My palms were sweaty and yucky, even though I just got out of the shower.

"Hey guys, we have something to tell you. Before I say anything, I just want to say if you make one rude remark, I won't hesitate to fuck up your face." Asher warned. The room went silent, everyone looked around the room; confused. They knew this news was bigger than they had thought.

So I spoke, "I just wanted to let you guys know I'm pregnant." I told them. Their eyes and mouths widen in shock.

"How far along are you?" Aj asked, one of the line backers.

"I will be three months in a week." I implied.

Then something happened that I didn't expect, they started cheering and saying congratulations. One even said their excited to be an uncle. I smiled, happy that they expected.

~

I was officially four months today, I asked Asher to take me to barns and noble, since I haven't been there in a while, and he promised me a month ago.

I also had to get rid of my writers block. People have been begging me to write another book, so now I have to actually do that. I just finished a big series of mine, so I was planning to take a break.

"Asher, hurry up. You know how crazy the book store can get." I screamed at him, from downstairs.

"I'm coming. I had to make sure everything was good before we left." He said running downstairs. I rolled my eyes, I'm in a mood today.

"Let's go." I walked out the door and went to the car, not giving him a chance to say anything.

~

Once we got there, I grabbed his hand and took him to my favorite section, romance. Since I am a romance author, I needed to get caught up on the most recent trend.

I looked over the books, some were sport romances, billionaire, forced marriage, etc.

"What should my new book be about?" I asked him, turning around.

"Umm... we'll I don't know too much about Romance books." He scratched the back of his head. I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I had an idea. I was going to make a story about us, but spice it up.

"I'll make a sport romance." I told him.

"That's a thing?" He asked. I nodded my head and grabbed The deal. It was a hockey romance.

"Pick out my next read for the month." I told him. He looked around the Ile then picked up one of the books from the Addicted Series. I did always want to read that.

"Good Choice." I told him.

"What is it about?" He asked.

"A girl addicted to sex and a guy addicted to alcohol who are best friends." I smiled at him, while reading the back.

His eyes widen, he grabbed the book and opened to the middle of the book.

"There's porn in books?" He whispered to me.

"Have you read any of my books?" I asked. He shook his head and I frowned. Oh.

Before I could speak, someone tapped my shoulder, making me turn around. She looked around 16.

"Oh my gosh, you're my favorite author, can I please get a picture?" She asked, screaming.

I laughed and nodded my head. I made Asher take our picture. Then after that girl left, another one came. I did the same thing.

"When is your next book?" The girl asked.

"I'm in the process of writing one." I smiled at her.

They both left, leaving me with Asher.

"Suddenly I'm not the famous one anymore." He frowned.

"Don't be jealous" I said. I looked at the shelf, seeing my books.

"Oh look, my books!" I grabbed it and showed it to him.

"Why is there a man on the cover?" He asked.

"Because it's romance. And I write porn." I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you read my first book and see why I'm so famous." He nodded his head.

~

We were both in bed, reading. It was the night before he had practice again.

The tv was on, playing a movie I put on. I had a book open, giving me inspiration. Next to me, Asher was reading one of the first books in the college series I wrote.

"Holy fuck, Babe, this is what your write?" Asher asked, I'm guessing he got to the smut page.

"It's a one night stand trope, there will be sex on the 50th page." I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you wrote that. I thought it was cute little romances." I shake my head.

"If you think that's bad, wait till you get to the second book. It's about enemies. It's way more tension." I told him.

He looked over at me then shook his head. I chuckled and went back to reading the deal. This is the best book I've ever read, holy shit. I want a Garrett, Logan, Dean, and a Tucker.

Suddenly a loud bang came from Joesph room, next to us.

"Oh fuck, do that again." Joseph groaned as the bed banged against the wall.

I gasped and jumped out of bed, grabbing a pillow and covering my ears.

"No. Ew ew ew. What are they doing in there?" I run to the bathroom, feeling nauseous.

My dinner comes up, and I throw up in the toilet. I groaned and rubbed my stomach. This baby.

"Shit, are you okay?" Asher sat next to me and rubbed my back. I nodded my head and laid my head on his chest.

"My brother grossed me out." I gaged just thinking about it. What was Lilly doing to him in there? What was their sex life. It's not like it isn't normal, but my brother doing the stuff I write in books, I gag again.

A knock bangs on our door. Asher sighs, he places me on our bed and opens the door. Ew its my brother.

"Hey dude, do you have anymore condoms? I ran out." He rushes. I gag more.

"Ugh, yeah. Here... just take the whole box." Asher grabs the box from his nightstand. Not like we will need them anyway. I'm already pregnant.

"Thanks dude, your a fucking life savor. We're trying out this new..." he couldn't finish because I grabbed the trash can, next to the nightstand, and puked.

"Shut the fuck up Joseph." I yell at him. His mouth is wide open.

"I love condoms." He says and runs back to his room. Asher chuckles and shuts the door.

"Come on, let's go brush your teeth again." He grabs my hand and guides me to the bathroom. I'm so thankful for him.