Chapter Two: Apartment

Sometimes when you have bad days, you usually want to go home and curl up in a ball or watch some TV

That's exactly what I wanted to do when I got home. I wanted to lay on my bed, put some TV on, and read from my kindle.

But I couldn't. My day couldn't get any worse, I thought. But it did. My apartment was flooded throughout the kitchen to my bedroom. I only had a one bedroom apartment. I was fucked. A big bubble was left on the celling.

I called maintenance and they told me I had to evacuate immediately. This is great! I had no where to go. All my stuff was wet or dry. I only had one person to call. My brother.

He was the first person on my emergency call list. My brother answered on the first ring, "Hello." I hear loud music in the background, but I cut that out, that wasn't important right now.

"M-My apartment. It's flooded and I have no where to go." I could barely get the words out. I hear 'move asshole', then complete silence.

"Okay, grab all your shit, then come to my house." He drawled. We hanged up, and I did what he told me.

Once I got to his house, remind you, it's huge. I've barely been over here, because it was a good hour drive from my apartment. Plus, he lives in the freaking woods. Well, not really. It was more of a gated community that was in the middle of no where. A bunch of celebrities live here, too.

There was trash all over the lawn, red cups, and condom wrappers. Eww. Something about seeing condom wrappers makes me gag. I walk over all the trash and make my way to the front door. Once I get there, I open the door. If you think outside is bad, look at the inside. Cups, beer bottles, and food. They were all over the house, I gasped.

My brother walks into the large hallway and hugs me straight away. "You can stay here as long as you need." I nodded my head. We always had each others back. His girlfriend, Lily, is right behind him, giving me a small frown. She hugs me after Joseph, then they go help and help me grab my stuff from my car.

Two pairs of footsteps walk down the stairs, Asher and the girl from early. I glance up at them, I can see the girl more clearly now. She was slim, blond hair, and tall. She had every beauty standard. Why would I care though? But somewhere in my heart I did care.

Asher glanced at me suddenly, I felt ugly. I probably had mascara strikes on both of my cheeks, I changed from jeans to sweatpants. I wrapped my arms around my chest, covering my big boobs. I had a white tank top on, so you could see my bra. Why didn't I think to bring a sweatshirt?

"Okay, I will show you your room, and then you can get settled." My brother told me, dropping down my bag of clothes. I nodded my head.

"Wait, she's staying here?" Asher asked. My brother nodded his head.

"Why? What happened?" He looked concerned for me.

"N-Nothing, just my apartment flooded." I ran past him and up the stairs, following my brother. He showed me my room, then I started unpacking. By the time I went back downstairs, everything was cleaned up. How did it even get that bad? My poor virgin self doesn't want to see or hear about it, even though I write porn for a living.

I walk into the kitchen and see Lilly, my brother, and Asher cooking dinner. Well, Lilly is. The boys are playing fantasy football at the Island.

"Hey, do you need any help?" I ask Lilly, as she stirs the pot. She looks over at me and nods.

"Do you mind cutting the vegetables?" She asked me, and I nod my head, agreeing. I start cutting the vegetables, then I slice my finger on the knife by accident.

"Shit." I hiss, my blood was all over the vegetables now. Lilly's eyes widen, she comes over to me and pushes me towards the sink, helping me clean up my wound.

"Fuck, are you alright?" Asher asks me, coming behind me and holding my wrist. Suddenly, my finger didn't hurt anymore. It just went from cold to smoking hot in here. His hand fly down to my waist, my waist is placed against the sink, Asher pushes up against me trying to look at the cut. My breath hitches. His breath blows on my neck, making me shiver.

After Lilly cleans my cut, she puts a band-aid on it. Whatever Asher was doing didn't help the attraction I had for him. "I think I'm going to go crash. I've had a long day." I tell everyone. I don't give them anytime to protest, I leave as fast as possible, bumping shoulders with Asher. He groans.

I run up the stairs, slamming the door in the process. What am I doing? I have to end this attraction that I have for Asher, my brothers best friend, and now we're living together, for, who knows how long? Seeing him with another girl made me jealous, I will never look like that. Is that who he wants to be with?

Who am I kidding? I was upset because I could never go out and have a one-night stand. No one wants a virgin girl. Damn it, I was a New York best selling author, I can do whatever the hell I wanted. I need to get this stupid anger out of me, but how? I needed to have sex. I needed to lose my virginity.