Chapter Ninteen: New House

Six weeks later:

Six weeks later:

"Babe?" Asher questioned. I was sitting on our bed doing laundry like any other house wife would.

"Yes?" I replied. Asher walked in the room, sitting down on the bed, and helping me fold my laundry.

"They accepted our offer for the house." He smiled up at me. My eyes widen and I looked up at him, shocked.

We have been looking for many houses, but couldn't find the one, after looking we found a perfect one. Four bedrooms, three baths, and a huge kitchen.

"Really! Oh my god!" I jumped up and hugged him. I couldn't imagine my life any differently. I loved him.

"I love you." I pecked his neck, giving him a kiss.

"I love you too!" He smirked and kissed me. I grabbed his neck, turning it to the side, before placing kisses from the top to bottom of his neck. He groaned, then leaned back on the bed. "How many weeks do we have left?" He begged out.

"One week, but that doesn't mean you can't have pleasure." I smirked, sitting on his waist I untie his sweatpants, pulling them down with his briefs. Once they're off, I kneel down on my knees as he slowly sits up.

"Fuck, you look so sexy on your knees for me." He pleads.

I grab his cock and stroking him before replying, "Daddy hood makes you look so sexy. You look bigger, baby." I moaned when I wrapped my mouth around his large tip.

I closed my eyes, enjoying being here right now. Ending the moment, he grabbed the back of my head, pushing me down further on his dick. "Oh shit." He mumbled, laying back.

I sucked on his cock like a starving person. My hands stroked what my mouth couldn't reach. Increasing my rate, he moaned in pleasure. "S-so good. Keeping going" He could barely speak.

"I'm coming." His mouth widens in pleasure, giving me a warning. Squeezing him harder, waiting for his release, he released in my mouth, and then I swallowed it.

Asher grabbed me by my waist, like I waited nothing, and then threw me on the bed. "I hate that I can't do anything in return." He mumbled before kissing me. I knew he hated my recovery protest as much as I did. Not for the sex, but seeing me in pain. He knew how I hated my body after giving birth, even when he told me that I gave birth to our children, I still hated it.

"Lora, they're hungry!" My brother, Joseph, said barging in the room, without knocking.

"Ahh!" He screamed when he saw Asher naked. "Why don't you lock the door, you freaks?" Asher rolled his eyes before getting off me and putting his pants on.

"Get stelled, I'll bring them up." Ahser said, kissing me one more time, before leaving the room.

I got into my original position, which consisted of turning on a show and setting up my breast feeding pillow, so I was comfortable.

Asher came in with the twins in his arms, and then shut the door with his foot. At first, Asher was very careful with them and would never let anyone hold them, but now he could do anything with the twins and they would be safe.

"Here baby, one for each boob." He placed each twin on each side, then I started feeding them. As I fed them, I caught up on shows while Asher would read my books.

I love how supportive Asher is. He is an amazing father and fiancé.

I'm very grateful he is who I am going to end up with.