Chapter Thirteen: Instagram Story

I woke up to a pounding headache

I woke up to a pounding headache. I felt like my head was going to explode. Light was shining through the blinds, making me groan in pain.

"Lora" I mumbled, she'll save me.  She didn't respond so I opened my eyes to find that she wasn't there.

I got out of bed, after ten minutes of struggling, might I add, and walk downstairs.

"Lora" I shouted her name. I groan in protest, I regret that.

"Fuck what is wrong with you, don't scream." Said Joseph who was sitting at the Island, while Lora was cooking.

"Shut up dumbass, I'm blaming this on you." I rolled my eyes. He didn't speak, to hungover to argue with me.

"Good morning sleepy head." She came over to me and hugged me.

I squeezed her tight, not wanting to let go. "After this we need to go take a nap." I told her. She laughed and nodded her head.

I made my way to the medicine cabinet and got some Advil.

"Lora-" Before I could finish my sentence, Joseph spoke.

"Shut up. You're to fucking loud."

I rolled my eyes at his behavior. I was whispering. I made my way over to the couch and laid down, falling asleep.

~

The Advil was kicking in, which was good. Because I couldn't stand any noise without it feeling like I got stabbed.

"So what did you guys do anyway?" Said Lilly while siping her mock tail. Lora, Joseph, Lilly, and I were all sitting on the couch, watching a movie and talking.

"Well Joesph here bet some guys that the Browns would will over the Bears. I told him it was a bad idea. Who ever won had to chose how many drinks we had to drink thy night." I told them.

"Okay, but I didn't think they would choose ten shots." He glares at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm never going out again." I said from Lora's lap. I rubbed her stomach while talking.

"Same, I'm ready to be an uncle now." Joseph smiled. Lilly looked at Joseph, blushing.

"Babe the cribs came yesterday, we have to paint first then put them together." Lora told me.

"Alright, I'll paint tomorrow. Then I'll do the cribs, I don't want you in the room. You can go out and buy more decorations if you like." I told Lora, the fumes were horrible. She smiled down at me and pecked my lips. I wanted to do more to her, but not in front of her brother. He actually might throw up.

"Babe?" Lora called me.

"Yes?"

"Can you get me ice cream and pickles please?" She asked.

"Ice cream and pickles.... Sure." I got up and got what she needed.

"Thanks, can you also get my heating pad, I'm having back pains." She asked me. I would do anything for this girl.

"Sure baby." I pecked her lips and got what she needed.

I set up the heating pad and helped her get settled. She ate her pickles and ice cream, which was fucking gross, but anything for her.

"Lor how can you eat that?" Joseph asked.

"I don't know. It's good, shut up." Lora shushed him, making me chuckle. She turns her head and smiles at me. God, she was so fucking pretty.

"Don't judge her guys, she's carry my children." I glare at Joseph, he puts his hands up in surrender.

Lora yawns next to me as she eats her ice cream and pickles. She rubs her stomach and groans. "You okay?" I ask her, worried.

"Yeah, just back pain." She smiles. I nod my head, but look back at once in a while to make sure she's okay.

"Did you finish Lora's book, Asher?" Lilly asked me from the other couch, eating her candy.

"Ugh... Yeah. I have to buy the other books in the series." I think for a second.

"You know you don't have to buy them, I have a bunch of copies at my apartment." Lora mumbles, from my side, chewing pickles.

"I know, but I want to support you by buying your books." I tell her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Lora blushes, her cheeks turning bright red.

"Okay." I smile at her.

"My fans would like to meet you, you know?" She smirks at me.

"Do they not already know who I am?" I ask her, I am a famous quarterback.

"Ash, you have your fans, and I have mine. They don't watch football, like your fans don't read my book." Duh.

"Okay, how do I meet these fans?" I chuckle.  Lora grabs her phone from beside her and opens Instagram. She clicks on her profile and makes a story. She pulls a picture of us, at the doctors off. She made me take a selfie to send to Lilly and Joseph.

"I'm going to put a Q and A up. They will ask questions and you will respond." She smiles at me.

"Let's wait an hour or two for the responses to start pilling in." I nodded my head as she posted the story. Now we wait.

~

It's been two hours, we were now laying in our bed, getting ready to fall asleep. We went to the grocery store and Target. Then I made Lora stop at Barns and Noble, so I can get more of her books. Damn they got smutter and smutter.

"Okay, ready to look at the questions?" Lora asked me, putting her book down and grabbing her phone. I nodded my head. The nerves were kicking in, would they like me?

She hands me the phone, questions flooded the screen. "Okay, choose ones that you are comfortable with, go in order. Then when you have enough, you can stop. You don't have to answer all of them." I nodded and answered questions one by one, trying not to skip one.

"Now, I'm going to read my book, let me know if you need anything." She opens her book and finishes reading.

1) What is your favorite thing about Lora?

~This is easy. I love how she is never bothered by anyone and does her own thing. For example, I love how she is always snacking in the stadiums while I play.

2) Where did you and Lora meet?

~We met through her idiot brother, Joseph. I have always had my eye set on her.

3) Do you help Lora write anything for her books (Spesifcly smutt)

~ No, but I will now.

4) Do you like when Lora comes to your games?

~ of course, makes me happy!

5) What are you two naming the twins?

~ we haven't really discussed that yet, but I really like the names Gracie and Rowan

6) Are you excited for the Super Bowl?

~ Very excited, I'm more excited because it's in our state and Lora gets to come.

7) What is your favorite book of Lora's?

~ I've only read one of her books, I can't wait to read the rest of her books. So I don't know yet.

8) What is your favorite thing to do when you get home after a long day?

~ To see Lora and watch a movie with her.

I answered the rest of the questions then went to bed, reading Lora's second book.