Chapter Evleven: The Gender

I couldn't wait to go home, for the first time

I couldn't wait to go home, for the first time. Usually after games, I would go out and party my ass off. To the point I would wake up the next day and not know where I am and some girl next to me. But that was all before her, Lora Ray.

God, I was falling for her so hard, and I'm glad she was the one carrying our child. I was tired and jet lagged. I couldn't wait to get off this stupid fucking plane and lay in my bed with Lora.

~

The plane landed, I was the first one of the plane and into a car, now taking me home. When I got home, I grabbed Lora and hugged her like my life depended on it. "God, I missed you so much." I told her and leveled down to her to kiss her. She kissed me back, moaning.

"Me too, the bed was so cold without you." She told me.

"I'm so tired. Want to go take a shower then go to sleep?" I asked her, and she nodded her head.

When we got upstairs, I helped her strip out of her current outfit. Her shirt first, letting me see her perky breast that was growing more each day. Then her pants, leaving her bare and on display.

I strip down until I'm naked too. "I have a confession." She says.

"What's that?" I ask, turning on the water to a comfortable temperature.

"You know that fruit salad you buy every week and eat it for lunch?" She asked. I nodded my head, facing her.

"Well yesterday when I was watching the game, I decided I was going to start eating healthy because I was breaking out. I took it out of the fridge and started eating it, but then you scored a touchdown and I jumped up and it spilled everywhere. I'm sorry." She rambles on and takes a huge breath.

"Lora, relax. It's fine. It's just a fruit salad." I told her, she nodded her head. When it was silent, I grabbed her hand and took her in our shower with me.

I slapped her ass that was right in front of me when she was wetting her hair. "Ow." She hissed and grabbed her ass.

I grabbed her hips and moved her in front of me, her ass was right near my cock. "I want you so bad. I want that tight little pussy." I whispered in her ear, and she moaned from the dirty talk. I kissed along her neck and nibbled on it. She was so hot.

"No Foreplay, I need you right now." She told me. I did what my women told me to do; no foreplay.

I grabbed my cock, stroking myself, before placing it at Lora's entrance and thrusting in. Fuck. she was tight.

"You good?" I asked her, she nodded her head. That's when I jerked in and out of her fast.

"Oh" she moaned, her head trusted back, hitting my chest.

"Oh fuck, you're such a good girl... such a good good girl." I groaned. She clasped around me, making me speed up. Fuck that felt good.

"I'm... close" She mumbled. I grabbed one of her legs and lifted it, making me go deeper.

"OH. Right there... Asher." She came all over me, squirting at the wall. Fuck, she's perfect. I came right after.

I grabbed on to her waist, so she didn't fall. She could never walk after sex. It made my ego boost. I cleaned her and I up. Washing our hair and body. Then she instead shaved her, since she couldn't bend over.

We dried off and put lotion on. Once we did that, I gave her one of my tee shirts, so she can get dressed. While I put on a pair of loose boxers. 

~

My alarm went off, making me wake up. I didn't want to get up at all. I was so comfy, but I had to go to the gym.

"Asher shut that stupid thing off, or I will be in a mood all day." Lora told me. Her mood swings have been getting worse since she's entering her second trimester. At least she wasn't throwing up as much as before.

Never mind, I jinxed it. Lora runs to the bathroom and throws up. My poor baby. She comes back, after brushing her teeth, of course, and lays next to me.

I spread her legs and sit in between them, so my head is directly below her stomach. I touch it and speak. "Hey, be nice to your mom, or else when you come out, you won't be getting a dog."

My head gets smacked by Lora. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

"We are not getting a dog." She told me. I rolled my eyes, not yet we won't.

"What time is the appointment today?" I asked her. We were going to find out the gender.

"Ugh, shit... oh! It's at ten." She said, she can never remember anything. Pregnancy brain, she calls it.

"Okay, I'll be back around eight." I told her, getting dressed for the gym.

"Okay Handsom. See you later." She said snuggling on the bed, she moved my side of the bed. As much as I wanted to stay in and cuddle with her, I couldn't. I had to go to the gym.

~

I come from the gym, with Joesph, all hot and sweaty. I go to the kitchen and take a swing of ice cold water. "Damn, today killed me. I just want to go into my comfy bed." Joseph groaned and laid his head on the counter.

"Me too, but I have to go to an appointment with Lora! We're going to find out the gender." I told him excitedly.

He grins at me and gets up, walking up the stairs. When I get to my bedroom, I find Lora sitting at her vanity doing her makeup.

"Hello!" She smiles at me through the mirror.

"Hey, ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yeah, give me fifteen minutes. You get in the shower, you're stinking and it's making me want to throw up." I chuckle at her comment.

"Already was."I replied and hopped in the shower. I make sure to double scrub.

Once I get out of the shower, I put lotion on and get dressed in sweats.

"Okay I'm ready!" Lora says from the mirror. She wore leggings and a sweater.

"Okay, let's go" I grab her hand.

~

"I'm so nervous." Said Lora from the table she was laying on. She had her shirt up, showing her bump.

"I know, but I'm also excited." I told her. She nodded her head and smiled at me.

"Okay you read guys, this is going to be a little cold." The doctor said, rubbing the gel in with the stick thing. I didn't know it was called.

Suddenly two heart beats rang throughout the room. I looked up at the celling, trying not to cry, but that was impossible. Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked down at my pretty girlfriend on the bed.

"Why is there two?" Lora asked.

"Hmm... it seems like you guys are having twin. They must have been hiding from your last opponent." The doctor said, whiling moving the stick around Lora's stomach.

"We're having twins!" I bent down to Lora and kissed her. She was the one I wanted to have kids with.

"Congratulations! Would you like to know the gender?" The doctor asked and we both nodded.

"Okay... you're having a.... Boy and and girl." Lora gasped and squeezed my hand.

~

We were having fucking twins and they are both a boy and a girl. Holy shit. My sperm is strong.

"Are you nervous or excited?" Lora asked.

"I'm excited. You're going to be an amazing mom, Lora." She grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss.

"You're going to be an amazing Dad."

~

A/N: Twin!!!