Chapter Eight: The Game

I groaned when Asher's alarm went off

I groaned when Asher's alarm went off. It's Sunday, game day.

"Asher, turn it off." I put my head under the pillow, hoping to block out the noise.

He sits up and turns off the alarm. Then he grabs me and throws me on his hip, taking me to the bathroom.

"Asher." I Yelp. What is he doing?

"I want to shower with you before I have to go." He kisses my cheek.

He sits me on the counter as he starts to strip, I rub my stomach, feeling my bump.

He helps me strip, then he starts the water. He grabs me by my ass and we stand in the shower.

"Asher I can stand up." I tell him and chuckle.

"I know, but I want to help. After all I did get you pregnant." He frowns and washes my hair.

~

The crowd cheers as we make a touchdown. I yell and jump from my seat.

Asher looks over to me from the field and smiles. I wave to him and he waves me.

My mom scoffs from next to me. Asher's mom glares at my mom then smiles at me.

"I'll be back, I have to use the restroom." My mother says and shoves past me, her boyfriend following.

I sighed and sat back down in my seat.

"Don't let her get to you honey, I'm so glad you're the mom of my grandchild. And Asher's dad will get over it, don't worry. You are not affecting his career." She smiles and holds my hand.

"Thank you Mrs. Hanks." We hug and watch the game.

The game ends 42-12. We crushed them, I don't know what got to him, but it's working. He scored a couple of touchdowns.

"I'll meet you over to the rooms." Mrs. Hanks nods over to me. I tell her okay and make my way over to Asher's locker room.

I wait at the side, letting his friends celebrate. Once he sees me he cuts off his friends and makes his way over to me.

"Hey babe!" He smiles at me and hugs me.

"You did so good!" I kissed him and spoke.

"Do I get a reward later?" He whispered in my ear, chills ran through my body.

"Maybe" I teased. He groans, and grabs me by the waist.

"I want to go home, shower, and watch tv with you." He sighs and kisses my neck.

"Same, how about you go do your interviews and then come home. I'll have a little surprise for you." I kiss his cheek.

"Alright, I'll meet you at home." We say goodbye and walk away. I bump into my brother and we talk before we go our separate ways.

~

I go into the back of my closet and pull out this blue lace lingerie.

After I shower, I put it on under a silk blue robe I have one. I put my hair in a low bun, silk it back, then spray perfume everywhere.

It's been two hours, Asher should be home any minute now. As I wait, I watch some tv.

A few minutes later, Asher walks thew the bedroom door, throws his things on the ground and strips out of his clothes.

"I'm going to go shower real quick, I'll be back out. Then we can watch tv." I nod my head, just wait to see what will happen when he comes out.

After he comes out of the shower, he puts on boxers and gets in the bed. Little did he know.

I untie my robe, revealing my bra. I sit in-front of Asher, so he can see me. His mouth widened then he smirked.

He kisses my neck, nibbling on my skin.

I moaned, grabbing his hair. "Please Asher." I begged.

He took my robe off and placed me gently on my back. He unhook my bra, reveling my breast.

His eyes grew with lust. He licked and nibbled on my nipples, causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"I can't wait anymore, Asher. Please, please." I begged more. These pregnancies hormones were making it worse.

He stripped his boxers off, revealing his perfect penis. I grabbed it and stroked it, as he rubbed my clit.

"Asher, please. I need you." I begged.

He smirked. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He pinched my clit. I moaned. His words were destroying me.

"Oh yes, I am. I promise." I moved my hips forward for any type of friction.

He places his dick at my entrance, slowly putting it in, making me moan.

"Hard and Fast Asher." I demanded. He chuckled and stroked. Our skin slapping together echoed through the room.

His grabbed my hips, gently, and strokes fast. My back arched and my legs wrapped around his waist, making him go deeper,

"Yes yes" I groaned. My climax was getting Closer as he stroked harder. I could tell he was close because his strokes were getting sloppy.

"I'm so close." He grabbed my waist and pulled me up, to his chest. He slammed into me again.

"Oh shit, right there Asher." I cried out.

Before I knew it, I hit my high and tried my best not to scream. "Let it out baby" he slammed into me harder, hitting his climax.

Holy hell that was Amazing. "Asher, that was-" He cut me off,

"I know. Let's go to bed now." I nodded my head, agreeing. Already tired.

~

When I woke up Asher was gone, weird he didn't have practice after his games. I get out of bed, put my robe and new underwear back on and walk downstairs.

I hear a bunch of people talking, so I walked in, it was Asher's and Joseph teammates.

What are they doing here? "Hey baby." Asher came behind me and kissed the top of my head.

"I didn't know we had company" I said, tightening my robe.

"I know, I'm sorry babe. I forgot I invited them over." He grabbed my hip and pulled me down to his legs.

"Can I go get dressed and shower ? I feel dirty." I whisper.

"Oh yeah, come back down. I want to tell them the news." I nodded my head.

We were going to tell his teammates that I was pregnant.