Chapter Eighteen: NewBorns

*Listening to the song -above- is recommended

My body was numb. I couldn't feel anything from neck and down. They put up a sheet in front of me, so I don't look at them cutting me open.

"Baby one is almost out." The doctor smiles through his mask. Asher holds my hands as tears run down his cheeks. He's going to be a perfect father.

~

"Okay, they're both out." The doctor lays them on the top of my breast. I kiss their heads. They're perfect.

"Thank you." Asher whispers down to me, kissing me, then kisses the top of their heads.

"For what?" I ask.

"For making me a father." I smile up at him. I don't want anyone else to be the father, but him.

"What are we naming them?"

~

"Babe, they're making my boobs hurt." I fake cry as we lay in our bed. I was breastfeeding my children. One sleeps while the other eats, so I get no break. Since I had twins, my boobs were the size of watermelons. 

"I know baby, it's almost their bed time, then I will take them to their room and we can relax." He said. He grabbed Amelia and kissed her on the head, before leaving the room. I took my breast out and gave it to Owen.

"Hi my pretty boy... You're so pretty and cute." I smiled at him as he ate.

Lilly came barging in my room, sitting on my bed. "Aww is he eating? He's so cute." Ever since the twins were born, Lilly has been up my ass. But I liked it because my mom refused to see them. And she was a big help when I needed anything done. Lilly would help with the babies, while Asher helped me shower because of my womb.

Lilly watched as he ate, people might think it's weird, but I consider Lilly my own sister. Asher comes back in the room, his shirt off, looking like a snack. We still had a couple weeks left to go before we could have sex again, but I wanted him so bad.

"Lilly!" Joeph called from downstairs. Lilly rolled her eyes and got off the bed, leaving Asher, our son, and I in the room.

"Is he eating?" Asher asked, stripping down to his boxers.

"Mhm" I mumbled, staring at Asher. He chuckled and laid down in the bed. Once our son fished eating, I put him to bed.

When I came back to bed, I cradle Asher's waist and kissed him. "You know we have to look for a house." Asher said, pulling back from our kiss. I sighed and groaned. "I know." I laid down on his chest while we watched a movie and fell asleep.

~

"Asher right there... yes." I moan. Asher helped me wash my hair. This was the best pleasure I had since I had the twins. I missed sex, so much.

I was in the shower, while Asher helped me. Since I wasn't allowed to get my womb wet, Asher washed my hair, then I would wash my body.

"Baby, you got to stop moaning." Asher groaned. I chuckled.

"Sorry, I can't help it." I chuckled again.

I backed up into Asher's back. His cock laid up against my back. I moved slightly, causing him to groan.

"Fuck, don't do that. You being a mom to our children is hot enough." I blushed. Since I've been with Asher, I have been a lot bolder in bed.

"You think me being a mom is hot?" I turned, asking him.

"Fuck, it's the hottest thing ever. And you birthing our children makes me love you so fucking much." He talked sweet words. I bit my lip and kissed him. He was the one for me.

"Thank you." I rested my head against him, he held me for the rest of our shower.

"No thank you baby." He kisses the top of my forehead.

~
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to post!