Chapter Three: That Night

I shot back my sixth shot of the night

I shot back my sixth shot of the night. I've never drunk this much in my life. I was sitting at my brother's home bar. They were throwing a party. It was the second night at my brothers house. It was nice being close to my brother. But Asher, he was so hot. We keep staring at each other all night. We were both so drunk, we didn't care if we were caught looking anymore.

This was my first party, I had never been to one in high school or college. Lilly dressed me, since I didn't know what to wear. It was a black dress with diamonds placed around it. This piece must have cost a fortune, Lilly gave it to me. It was a bit smaller and shorter on me, but I still felt pretty. The only thing was if I bend down or move, I'll probably flash someone. Not just my ass, but my boobs might fall out. They're barely staying put now.

I glanced around the room, I spot Asher. He's already staring at me like I'm some meat and he is my prey. He was so hot. He was wearing black jeans and a tan shirt. I definitely felt over dressed compared to these people. Some girls were wearing shorts and a tank top. If you already couldn't tell this was my first party, you could probably tell now.

Lilly was wearing a red silk dress, it was so pretty. Red was definitely her color. I took another shot and coughed. Why do I keep doing that? It's so gross. I drank some water after the shot and ate some chips. I needed to get that gross taste out of the way.

It was already ten o'clock and I wanted to go to bed. This is why my mother calls me a grandma. I go to bed at nine every night and get up early.

When I yawn, I know that's it. I'm going to bed. I stumble off the chair. I get dizzy, so I grab onto something. I thought it was a counter, but I grabbed onto someone's back.

"Watch it, Bitch." The guy called out.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I told him and tried my best to get to the stairs without falling flat on my face.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that. I'll cut your dick off and shove it down your throat. You got me? Who even are you? Get the fuck out, all of you out, now! Party is over." I hear behind me. Asher was yelling at the guy who called me a bitch. How did he even hear him? I can barely hear in here.

Once I got to my room, I take off my heels and throw them somewhere. As much as I hate clothes on the floor, I will just clean it up tomorrow. My mission for tonight wasn't successful, I was disappointed.

I zip down my dress, pulling it down to my ankles, and hang it up on the closest door. I needed to give that back to Lilly. I was left in my back lace bra and underwear. I normally don't wear this, but I thought I was getting lucky tonight. I was about to take off my bra, but the door opens.

Asher stands there. "Are you ok-" He stopped mid sentence and realized what I was wearing. I tried covering myself up, but it was no use. He could see me.

"Um-" I didn't know what to say. But he did. He shut the door and locked it, striding up to me. Our noses were touching. We both reeked of alcohol.

"What are you wearing?" He asked me, looking down at me.

"A bra." I state the obvious.

"That's not just a goddamn bra, Lora. That's fucking lace. Is there a guy in here?" He backs away and looks around the room. I shake my head quickly.

"No, just me and you." I slurred. I was in shock right now.

"Did the man touch you? Downstars." I shake my head. Can he just leave? Him being here doesn't help that I'm horny. The vibrator in my dresser was calling my name.

"Can you please leave, Asher? I'm half naked and I don't think my brother would appreciate you being in here." I trailed off.

"Why, we're just friends, right?" He asked me, he came closer to me. I wanted him so badly.

"Every guy was staring at you tonight. I wanted to rip them apart. But I can't say they are wrong, because you are so fucking gorgeous." He choked. I wanted him even more in this moment. My life was so shit right now, I needed a distraction.

"I just want to escape, please." I begged to Asher. His eyes widen of lust.

"You're so fucking hot, come here." He pulled me. Our kiss was messy, we wasted no time. He picked me up, my legs wrapping around his torso. He placed me on the bed. He pulled his shirt off and I unbutton his pants, pulling them down his legs. We were both in our underwear at this point.

He laid over me, kissing my neck, down to my stomach. "Please" I begged.

"Not yet baby." He moaned when he reached my thighs. He unclasped my bra and threw it down on the floor. I started grinding on him, I needed him, now. He groaned.

"No foreplay, I need you in me." He nodded his head and took his boxers off, throwing them somewhere. Holy fuck, he's huge. Now I understand other girls. He rubs my clit, I arch my back at the contact. Holy fuck, I've never had anyone touch me like this. He places his dick at my entrance. He slowly moves into me, he moans. "So tight, princess."

I hiss, his eyes widen. "Shit, you're a fucking virgin?" He panics. I nod. "Please, just keep going. It will go away." I tell him. I should've told him.

"Fuck, this shouldn't be your first time, Lora. It's supposed to be special." We stay still. He's right, but what is special? I'm having sex with the Asher Hanks.

"This is special. Just please, Asher. I don't care." He groans and starts moving again. The pain turned into pleasure. He started off slow, but then soon quickened his pace.

"Yes, Yes, Yes." I moaned, I can feel my high coming already. He quickened his pace, the bed rocked against the wall from the impact.

"Oh you feel so good around my cock. You're such a good girl." He mumbled. His words turned me on even more. My eyes rolled back, my high was coming.

"That's it. Come on my dick." He groaned in pleasure. Our skin slapped together. I gripped the sheets, it felt so good. I came all over his dick. He soon came after me. My breath soon came down to a steady pace. Oh my god, that was amazing. He laid next to me, his penis still in me. I was so tired now.

"Go to sleep." He told me. I did as I was told and went to sleep.