I'm lesbian I could never date Ren.

Ruby was ecstatic when she meet soulmates, Ren and Nora. As time grew she came to love and care them as much she did her older sister, Yang. Nora was a extremely high energy, good time, and sloth loving sister. While was responsible, calm, and sensible older brother she'd always wanted. They even began to call themselves soul siblings, well Nora and Ruby did.

For Ruby's 16th birthday Nora wanted to take her to kill some grimm in the woods. However Ren talked her down to getting some food and having a sleep over. In the week leading up to halloween, Ruby's birthday, it was Nora could talk about. Around this time people began to thinking trio were dating each other despite being told they weren't.

The night of her birthday they were in their pajamas playing truth or dare in Ruby's room when the door open. In enter Ruby's teammates. Weiss looked at Nora and Ren. "You two need to leave for your room. It's getting late. You can spend time with your girlfriend tomorrow.", Weiss said and put one hand on her hip and point at the door with the other.

"First off we're soul siblings, not lovers. I'm a lesbian so I could never date Ren and dating Nora feels like dating Yang. Secondly they are staying for a sleepover for my birthday.", Ruby said in retaliation and stuck her tongue out. Weiss looked taken aback. Nora snickered at Weiss and Ren elbowed her to shut up.

"Wait your a lesbian? I didn't know that. I just thought since you're soul mates and spent so much time together that you were naturally dating.", Weiss sputtered out embarrassed. This started sniggering and pointing at Weiss and Blake just looked at Yang to stop.

"Not all soulmates are romantic, Weiss. Your not with yours either. I don't even need to be a lesbian to not have romantic feelings towards Ren or Nora.", Ruby pointed out. Weiss went red faced and silent towards her bed and climbed under the covers without changing her clothes.

Nora nudged Ruby with her foot. "You didn't tell us you were gay either. Oh, oh. What are plans for the next pride month? Do you have a...", Nora rattled until it was absolutely time for bed and lights out.

A/n: I chose for Ruby to be lesbian in this one but she doesn't have to be in all of them. She could any sexuality such as her being bi(like myself), straight, or even asexual or any other sexuality.