Death's White Rose

A/n: Maria is younger to this.
_________________________________________

Ruby was lonely and depressed ever since her mother died but hide it behind a smile. Weiss's mother turn into an alcoholic before she could remember and her father never cared for her, only money. This caused Weiss to turn mean and attention seeking. When Maria lost her mother she turned cold and isolated herself from the world believing no cared for her. These three women were how ever destined to crossed paths as they were all soulmates and warriors.

Ruby and Weiss first crossed paths at Beacon, the hunter academy. Ruby immediately entranced by the white haired Beauty. This only became further so when she learned Weiss was actually her soulmate. Weiss originally upturned her nose at Ruby but eventually after getting to know the red head and finding out Ruby was one of her soulmates. Eventually they started dating causing both girls to improve on their problems but not fully, for they were still missing a part of themselves.

Ruby was the first to meet Maria when they both captive in Brunswick family farm. At first Maria was annoyed by her even knowing she was her soulmate but after learning about Ruby's silver eyes her attitude began to change. Maria began to teach Ruby about how to use her eyes power. This lead to them being able to escape and meet up with Weiss. Maria at first wanted to leave and go back to her isolation but as she grew to know her two soulmates she found she simply could not do it. They made her happy for once since her mother had died.

The three women together became a very powerful trio, and their friends relationship goals. Together they were able to take down Salem. Then eventually 3 years after the fall of Salem the women got married.