First things First we fake our deaths.

The first time Ruby meet her soulmates she didn't know it was them. In fact by the time she'd learned their names and had her realization she had fought them several times. Then she began actively looking for them.

It took her multiple attempts before she was able to get close enough to talk to them. Now she didn't know what to do or say to them. She was getting backed
against the wall, her scythe locked with Roman's cane and Neo's umbrella. She knew the first thing she needed to say something so she blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I'm your soulmate.", she said.

"We know. It's the reason you are not dead.", Roman growled out. Ruby took a deep breathe and pushed back harder. Then she said, "You don't need to do this. You can be good. I know you can. You just have to trust me."

Roman laughed maniacally while Neo scowled and signed with one hand, 'Yeah, right?' "What are we going to do? If we walked out there we'll be sent to prison.", Roman spit out angrily.

"No. You won't. I already talked to Ozpin. It'll be fine if you tell them what you know. Just let me show you.", Ruby said with tears in her eyes.

Neo and Roman both wavered a bit and then dropped the weapons from hers. "If we're going to this. We need to go now, Red. Before they notice we are missing.", Roman said grabbed her arm and started running with Neo following. They darted through a series of hallways until they reached the bottom of the ship.

Roman pushed a button on the wall and it opened a hatch in the bottom of the air ship. "First things first we fake our deaths.", yelled Roman over the sound of the wind and jumped out of the ship. Neo followed after him. Ruby hesitated for a minute and then heard the sound of many feet running her way. She jumped before she saw them.