An Emerald Rose

Ruby always thought her mark was a little odd. It was a rose like her name but it was a very rare and strange color for a rose, it was emerald green. She couldn't deny it was beautiful but it made question why her soulmate made it green. Ruby was sixteen when she meet her soulmate for the first time. Immediately she understood why it was green. It matched his hair and eyes.

Ruby practically whooped in glee when Ozpin brought him into class and introduced him as new student. Not because she instantly realized he was her soulmate but for the fact her was her age. She didn't realize until she ran up to him after class and her mark grew warm and tingled.

She immediately hugged him. Izuku was shocked by hug even though he knew who she was to him. He awkwardly patted her on the back. Ruby pulled away after several minutes. "We're to be great friends.", she exclaimed. "O-okay. Sure.", said Izuku while scratching the back of his head and smiling.

Ruby and Izuku slowly got to know each other over the next few weeks. Izuku eventually told her about his life up until Beacon and how he was betrayed by his ex-friends. Ruby told Izuku about losing her mom, signal academy and how she missed being around people her own age.

After acquainted with each other they began dating. After 5 years of dating Izuku popped the question on Ruby's birthday. 2 years later they got married. After three more years the duo had a daughter.

In hospital staring at there new born daughter neither could have been happier. She perfection and proof of their for each other. They just had one problem. They couldn't agree on a name for the baby. It wasn't until a nurse saw their soulmark on Ruby's back and said, "An emerald rose. Beautiful.", that d