How do I look?

Ruby cheered as her soulmate timer went off when she meet eyes with Blake's new friend, Sun. Sun fist pumped the air. "Oh gods. He's as childish as her. Now there gonna be twice as annoying.", Ruby's girlfriend, Weiss, said and buried her face in her hands.

Ruby turned to her girlfriend. "Oh, come on. If you really found me annoying you have never agreed to date me.", she told Weiss and threw an arm around the white haired girl who blushed. Sun whistled and said, "You, my dear soulmate, have good taste and game." Then he held his hand up for a hi-five which Ruby happily gave him.

Weiss glared and stormed off. Blake and Yang went after her to give the two soulmates some bonding time. They talked for awhile and then the subject of dance came up. "I'm supposed to got Vale this afternoon to get a dress but I hate shopping. It's my kryptonite.", complained Ruby.

"Want me to come? I bet I can make it more interesting.", Sun says. Ruby lights up the idea. "That would be great. What time and where should we meet up?", Ruby said.

They meet at 3 pm and took the airship into Vale. The went into the first clothing store the saw their. Ruby found a couple dresses in her size and went into the changing room. Once she was in Sun grabbed a random dress off the racks and rushed into another dressing room.

When Ruby came out she expected to see Sun waiting and when she didn't became confused and thought he ditched. Then she heard his voice come from another changing room. "You ready, Ruby?", he said. Ruby was puzzled but said, "Yes.", though it sounded more like a question.

Out of the dressing area came Sun wearing a dress. Ruby laughed so hard she snorted a couple times. "How do I look?", Sun asked striking pose for Ruby. "You hahaha look bwahaha ridiculous.", Ruby said in between laughs and wiped a tear from her eye. "Well pink never was my color.", he said.