Can you give me their contact info?

"Wait, did just say Arc?", Ruby asked looking the blonde haired boy hopefully. Jaune said, "Yeah." "You wouldn't happen to be related to Saffron and Terra Cotta-Arc, would you?", Ruby asked nervously.

"Yeah. Saffron's my sister. How did you know?", Jaune said in response. Ruby became excited and started practically bouncing. "I'm their soulmate, Ruby Rose.", Ruby answered. "Oh, that's cool.", Jaune said and smiled. "So can you give me their contact info?", Ruby asked.

Hours later Ruby sat starring at her scroll unsure what to write. Finally she decided to ask her sister for advice. "Yang, what do I message my soulmates I've never meet before?", Ruby asked Yang. Yang looked at her sister. "Please explain to me what you just said.", said Yang after a minute.

"Well, I meet one my soulmates younger brother, he's a new student here too. He gave me their contact info to message them but I can't decide what to write.", Ruby told her. Yang let information sink in. "Uhh. Okay. Congratulations, Rubs. Hand me your scroll.", Yang said and held out here hand.

Ruby handed her the scroll and Yang typed something out. "What was the name of the kid you got the info from?", Yang stopped typing and asked. "Jaune Arc.", Ruby answered. Yang started typing again and when she finished she handed the scroll back to Ruby.

Ruby looked at her messages to see what her sister had sent to her soulmates. It read, 'Hi. This Ruby Rose. I got your info from my classmate, Jaune Arc.' "Thanks, Yang. It's perfect.", Ruby said. "Of course it is.", Yang said and shot finger guns at her sister.

They Ruby's scroll went off. Ruby looked at it but didn't open the message afraid to see what they sent. "Well it's now or never Ruby. I guarantee you won't regret it.", Yang said. Ruby gulped and opened the message.

It read, 'Hello. It's so nice to finally be able to here from you. Are you the same age as Jaune?' With that the ice was broken and the three began to exchange info about themselves, including photos.

Many months later Ruby stood in front of Terra and Saffron's house with her friends and sister. Jaune knocked on the door and it was opened by a blonde woman. She squealed and hugged Jaune. Then she noticed Ruby and turned and called into the house, "Terra, Jaune and Ruby are here with there friends." A brunette woman appeared holding a small child. Ruby ran up to hug all three of them and they embraced her back. For the first time in a while Ruby felt at home and safe.