My soulmate is a robot

Ruby had grown used to the fact she didn't have a soulmate mark like everyone else by time she was 14. Then one day she woke up there it was on her back, her soulmate mark. A robot holding out a rose. Ruby was excited but knew it would be a long time before she got to meet them, they were after all a baby now.

A year and a half later though Ruby was wondering around Vale when her eyes connected with a red headed girls and mark came alive. The red head waved her hand and ran up to Ruby. "Salutations, soulmate. My name is Penny.", the girl greeted Ruby. Ruby was confused why her soulmates wasn't a baby and why she didn't get her mark when she supposed to but was happy to meet Penny. "Hello, Penny. I'm Ruby.", she said and hugged Penny.

The two girls wondered around Vale together some more until they were attacked. Ruby was going to take care of it but she could Penny did by making swords come out of her back. Ruby was in shock again then. Never in her life had she heard of somebody having a semblance like that.

Once Penny was done taking out the bad guys Ruby was hugging her again. "That was so cool. I've never seen or heard of a semblance like that.", Ruby said when she let go. "That is because it is not semblance.", Penny told her.

Ruby froze for moment. Then she said, "What do you mean it's not a semblance?" "Well you see, Ruby, I am actually the first robot to ever use aura and have a soul.", Penny said.

Ruby again froze and she squealed out, "That's so cool. My soulmate is a robot. It explain why we look the same age but I didn't get my mark until a year and half ago. I have to show you to my sister and teammates. There gonna be so jealous." Then grabbed Penny's hand rushed towards the air ship to Beacon.