Hissing Cats

Ruby was born with two marks, meaning she had to soulmates. One was black cat curled up with book. The other was a bright pink cat on roller blades. This allowed Ruby to know her soulmates would be vastly different people.

When she meet her first soulmate outside Beacon she was ecstatic. However she quickly disappeared without giving her name or acknowledging the fact they were soulmates. Ruby found her later that night and learned her name was Blake Belladonna. Blake and Ruby ended up on the same team and Ruby slowly edged her way into Blake's life while getting to know her better.

Then Ruby meet her second soulmate. The pink haired cat faunus immediately ran over and hugged Ruby. "I'm Neon Katt. It's so good to finally meet one of you.", the pink haired woman said while squeezing the red headed girl. "I'm Ruby Rose. It's great to meet you too. Do you want to meet Blake? Our other soulmate.", Ruby said. "Yesss. Where are they?", Neon said letting go of Ruby.

So they went to team Rwby's room. Ruby flung open the door and immediately saw a lump on Blake's bed. Ruby quietly pointed to it and whispered, "That's Blake under there. She must be sleeping. I'll wake her up." Neon nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

Ruby went up to Blake's bed and grabbed the blanket. She pulled it down  some and grabbed Blake's shoulder and shook it. Blake tried to bat her hand away and pull the covers back up but Ruby started talking.

"Blake you need to wake up there is someone important here to meet you.", she said. Blake grumbled, sat up in bed, looked from Ruby to Neon, pulled up the blanket, and said, "Not today. I'm to tried for this."

Neon walked up grabbed the blanket and yanked it fully away from Blake. "Come on. It's to exciting of a day to waste in bed. Let's go partay.", Neon said. Then Neon and Blake we're loudly arguing with each other on what to do.
'There like hissing cats.', thought as she looked back and forth between the two.