Soulmates make the best teams

Growing up with a soulmate is great. Your never alone because your best friend is always there. Ruby got experience this from birth since one of her soulmates was her older sister, Yang. It made her absolutely ecstatic to meet her other two soulmates.
However there first meeting was a little sticky.

She unknowingly tripped over her white haired soulmate's luggage and got yelled at by her. Then a black haired, who later turn out to be her last soulmate, girl came up behind them. The black haired helped Ruby deal with the angry white haired girl and explained who the girl was and told Ruby her name.

Ruby instantly recognized the white haired girls name, Weiss Schnee, as one of her soulmates and became ecstatic. However before Ruby could say anything about it and introduce herself Weiss stormed off. Before Ruby could get the black haired girls name she walked off.

The next time she encountered the two was that evening with Yang. Yang forced her to introduce herself to the black haired girl in a attempt to make Ruby new friends. The girl coolly told her that her name was Blake Belladonna. Ruby and Yang both squealed and tried to hug her but Blake dodged them. Then Weiss appeared and started yelling at them and arguing.

The next day Ruby was launched into Grimm infested woods a long with her soulmates with the goal of finding a partner, getting a relic, and making to the cliffs alive by sunset. The first person she ran into was Weiss who almost walked away from her but came back. Then Ruby managed to convince Weiss to hitch a ride on a nevermore so the could get a bird's eye view of the area.

Ruby spotted ruins where the relics were held and jumped off the nevermore. She ended being caught by her sister before she could hit the ground. There Ruby was happy to see her sister had become partners with Blake. Ruby grabbed a tiny horse chess piece relic and then heard a scream. It was Weiss she was still holding onto the never more.

Weiss eventually let go and landed on a Ruby's blonde friend, Jaune. They didn't have much time to check they were okay however because the nevermore and a deathstalker attacked. They ran deeper into the ruins to avoid them. The deathstalker went after another group of four.

While trying to figure to how to get away from the never more Ruby noticed the way her soulmate caught and came up with a plan to kill it. She called for them and told the plan. Then they broke apart and went to there places.

Blake first got its attention and slashed then Yang jumped on it and fired into its open beak repeated and jumped off. Then Weiss used her semblance so Ruby could run up the side of the cliffs and slice it's head off with her scythe, crescent Rose.

Later on they were official made a team, team Rwby. They had Ruby as their leader. When they were on stage principal he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Soulmates make the best teams."

Ruby's Soulmatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें