-Flashback 2- ..First Friend?..

That was the driest apology I've ever seen 

Also these flashbacks will never be a chapter

Though, they may give you a little more information about them.

Also I just realized you only know how like 2 of the characters out of this entire story look like.

Oops.

(Hide is 10 and Jack is also 10)

❤️

Hide sighed gently. He had never had any friends before in his entire life. Would he ever get at least one? He looked up, seeing a butterfly land right in front of him. 

Hide smiled softly. The butterfly fluttered away, landing on the branch of a tree. Now, Hide was alone again, sitting in the school playground while the other kids had fun playing around with each other. 

The swing creaked loudly. Hide glanced over at the swingset to see that another boy sat there swinging by himself. The swings creaked again and the child stopped, putting his legs on the ground. He swung slightly, humming quietly to himself. 

Hide was about to speak when the boy jumped up from the swing. "Hello! What's your name?" the child asked, waving at Hide. Hide waved back shyly, unsure what to do. "Um... hi. I'm Hide." The child smiled warmly. "Well Hi! My name is Jack. Nice to meet you, Hide!" Hide nodded, still feeling nervous around Jack. 

"Want to be friends?!" Jack exclaimed. Hide looked startled and quickly shook his head. "No no no, I don't want anyone wanting to know that you hangout with a freak like me..." Hide explained. Jack tilted his head curiously. "Freak? Why would anyone think you're a freak? You seem really sweet!" Jack assured him. 

Hide could feel himself blushing from embarrassment. "Th... Thanks, Jack." Hide muttered, rubbing his arm nervously as he smiled. Jack seemed happy. Hide could feel tears starting to form in his eyes as he quickly hugged Jack. Jack seemed surprised but returned the hug happily, smiling brightly. 

"Thank you... This means a lot to me considering that you're my first friend..." Hide said, sniffing slightly. 

Jack gave him another bright smile and nodded. "Any time!" Jack replied happily. Hide let go of him after a few moments, wiping his teary eyes.

 Then, the bell rung. It was time to go back to class. Jack waved to Hide one last time as he got up and went back inside the building. Hide followed after.

❤️

> New Information found; <

' Jack was Hide's first friend. '