Alternate Chapter 8 (Gift for @jess_is_dumb)

gift for @jess_is_dumb lol

hope you like it

screech getz a new friend : )

this takes place after he waves goodbye to Glitch.

hope its ok

"Ahem." came a voice from behind Screech. "H-Huh?" He stuttered, looking behind him. "Hello! My Name is Jess, I read- I mean heard what happened earlier, hope you're okay :(" She awkwardly chuckled. Screech smiled and stood up and started to walk away, leaving Jess outside the room. "Thanks Jess, I think I'll be fine..." Screech said as he smiled. "Wanna be friends?" Jess asked. "Sure!" Screech replied happily as he hugged her. "Awesome!" Jess said as they hugged Screech back. "Come on, let's go hangout!" "Oh, well there aren't really-" Screech was cut off by Jess grabbing his hand and rushing outside the hotel (somehow). "Wait I'm not supposed to be outside the hotel!-" "Relax it's fine. Besides, they wouldn't mind." Jess said. "Okay I guess." Screech said as he chuckled nervously. 

They walked and walked until they reached a park. Once the two arrived, she dragged Screech around the park. Screech couldn't help but smile. "Let's go on the swings maybe?" Screech asked. "Sure!" Jess said as they went towards the swings. Jess pushed Screech higher and higher while he laughed. When he got tired, she lowered him gently and sat next to him. "Thank you for hanging out with me and making me f-feel better...I really appreciate it." Jess smiled and gently pet Screech's head. "Don't worry about it." Jess told Screech before starting to swing again. After about five minutes or so, Jess stopped again. 

She got off and held her hand out to Screech. "Here, let's go on the jungle gym." She offered. "Okay!" Screech said happily as he grabbed Jess's hand. Together, Screech and Jess managed to climb on the jungle gym. After climbing on the monkey bars, they ended up falling off. "Waaaahh!" Jess shouted as she fell. Screech tried to catch her but failed to. "I'm sorry Jess...!" Screech said worriedly. Jess chuckled. "It's okay, no harm done!" Jess said reassuringly. "Okay then!" Screech said, excited. Then, jess pulled something out of her pocket. It was a friendship bracelet. She gave Screech the bracelet. "There you go!" Jess said as she also put on her friendship bracelet. Both Screech and Jess grinned brightly before laughing joyously together.

It felt good to laugh. It felt nice to make jokes. Then Jess eventually had to go. "Awh, do you really have to go?" "Yeah, sorry screech :')" Jess then vanished, leaving Screech sad again. "At least I have this friendship bracelet you gave me." he said happily as he made his way back to the hotel.

hope its ok lol