6: A Secret.

Sorry it's short

E

Rush and Screech goes back to their rooms after waving goodbye to each other. Screech walks away to his room and closes the door softly behind him. He lies down in bed and stares at his ceiling. Then, he remembers the words from earlier that Halt said. "Don't trust her... But why?" He pondered aloud. Why would Halt say such a thing? He decided it was best to ask Halt about what he meant. He then got out of bed and went to Halt's room only to find it empty. "Huh? Where is he?" Screech asks himself. He quickly looks around for any sign of Halt but unfortunately, he couldn't seem to find anything. He frowns as he decides to go to Timothy instead. He knocks on the door quietly so not to disturb anyone else. Timothy opens the door and beams at Screech. "Hi!" He says excitedly. "Hello Timothy. Have you seen Halt by any chance?" "No, why?" He asks. "I was wondering if I could talk to him about something important. Do you know where he is?" "Hmm, not exactly. Though I did see him going towards Jack's room earlier." "Thanks for the help!" Screech smiles at Timothy and starts walking towards Jack's room. He reaches Jack's door and starts knocking lightly.

Jack opened the door to see Screech. "Oh hey Screech, what do you need?" "Um, Is Halt here by any chance?" "An hour ago he was. He told me he's going to the library." "Alright, thank you!" Screech said before running to the Library.

He arrived outside the doors and quickly opened the doors before closing them and rushing inside the room to find Halt sitting at a table. "Hey!" He calls out cheerfully. Halt glances up and scowls at him before asking him what he wants. "I.. just wanted to know what you meant by 'Don't trust her'..." Screech asked, staring down at Halt. It took Halt a moment before saying, "Don't mind it.". Screech sighed. "Please just tell me..." "No. Go away." Halt replies shortly. He tries getting up but Screech pushes him back down forcefully, forcing Halt to stay seated. "Pleaseeee?" He whines. "I said no!" Halt yelled. Screech sighs and sits down next to him, leaning on the table.

They sit in silence until Halt speaks up again. "Why would you even care anyways?" "Because I need and want to know." "You Don't need to know, you want to know." "What do you even mean?" "If you don't understand then just forget I said anything." "But--" "No, I'm done talking." "Urgh! You never tell me anything!" Screech snapped as he got up from his seat and exit the library. As he was walking away, he overheard Halt mutter, "You're hopeless...". He eventually made it back to his room, shutting the door behind him. He fell onto his bed in a pout and stared at the roof above his head. A few minutes passed and then there was a loud knock. Screech slowly got up and walked to the door hesitantly. He unlocks it and opens the door, peeking outside. It was none other than Rush looking worried.

"Screech, are you okay?" He asks. "I saw that you were mad about something earlier. What was that about?" Rush asks as he continues to stare at Screech intently. Screech sighs again before responding, "Halt won't tell me what he means by 'Don't trust her'." "Huh?" Rush asks confused as to what he had meant. "Nevermind, Let's just stop talking about this." Screech replies, turning around to walk to his bed. "Okay... I guess." Rush said as he closed the door. "Spirit, Spirit, Spirit." Screech said quietly. There was no response after a few minutes, puzzling Screech. "Uh... why won't you appear?" Screech asked quietly. No response. Screech sighed before deciding that he'd go to bed early since there wasn't even that much to do today. "Goodnight I guess..." Screech muttered as he fell asleep.

It's short bcs I ran outta ideas