2: A Fight.

No Ships btw 😀.

TW: A lil bit of abuse

A few hours later

Screech hears something in room 20. He decides to check what was going on and finds Seek and Jack arguing over something.

He decides to check what was going on and finds Seek and Jack arguing over something. Screech goes inside to see what it is about. They were both glaring each other. Seek was yelling at Jack while Jack was trying to defend himself. Screech went up to them to see what they were talking about when he realized that Jack was about to hit Seek so Screech went in the middle of them to Stop Jack.

"STOP! JACK, STOP!" Screech shouted, making the two of them stop their fight. "UGH YOU LITTLE!" Jack said before hitting Screech. He immediately felt the pain and fell on the ground. Screech was curled up against the wall and crying quietly. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Seek Yelled. Jack and Seek then began arguing again but more aggressively. Rush ran over to Screech and dragged him out of the room. "Come on, Screech." Rush said, dragging the small monster away from the wall. As they walked away, Rush noticed Screech was holding his head. "....Are you um....Okay?" Rush asked hesitantly.

Screech looked at Rush and nodded silently. They eventually reached Rush's room and Rush closed the door behind them. Rush sighed a few minutes later and stood in front of Screech. "Don't get used to this." Rush said softly. "G-Get used to wha-" Before Screech could even finish his sentence, Rush hugged Screech tightly. Screech froze for a second before hugging Rush back, tears falling from his eyes. ".....Sorry...." Screech muttered, tears dripping onto Rush. Rush didn't respond but continued hugging him. "You don't have to apologize Screech. It's okay." Rush said gently. They stayed like that for quite some time. They stayed like that for such a long time that they didn't even notice the door open.

"Screech, why are you hugging Rush?" Seek asked, slightly annoyed. "Huh?! Oh hi, Sir! I didn't realize you'd be coming around. Sorry..." Screech said nervously as he let go of Rush. Seek was unsure of his answer at first, but let it slide for now. "Though, you will have another punishment later as for joining in on me and Jack's fight." Seek warned. Screech shook violently and nodded rapidly. Then, he left. "Wow, that escalated fast..." Rush said to himself.

lmao im so sorry its short