20: Helping Hand.

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT SEEK SAID-

UHM, TAKE THIS CHAPTER

ITS NOT MUCH BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGI-

"Shut up."

Stfu

TW: Cringe 😨

"You trust me... riiiiiiight?" Seek asked as he glared at Screech. Screech nodded quickly and nervously. "Y... Yes." He managed to say. "Good..." Seek said as he got up to leave. He then stopped and stared at Screech. "Don't go in Timothy's room." Seek spoke as he left. Screech watched as he ran off. "That's creepy..." Screech stated.

He then got up to go to the garden but, he heard something. Something l He looked around to try and hear what it was but couldn't. It became louder... and louder... and louder until, Screech decided to hide in the closet. As he was hiding, he saw something zoom across the room as the lights burst along the way. Then, everything grew silent. Slowly, he opened the closet and got out. "What was that?!..." He thought fearfully. He began shaking uncontrollably as he slowly made his way through the hall and back to his room.

Once in his room he closed the door tightly shut. "I'm not going to the garden today then." He muttered to himself. Though, after a few seconds, he started thinking about that... Thing.... zooming across the hallway. "What was that...." Screech whispered. "Maybe I should visit the library again... I miss Figure." He thought to himself sadly. He then got up and started walking to the library.

On his way there, that weird creature kept coming back. After 5 minutes, he reached library and opened the door as he stepped inside, only to see some tall fleshy monster with no eyes and a rib cage showing going after him, but then the monster heard something and went somewhere else. The doors quietly shut behind Screech as he crouched, trying not to make a sound. "That thing was really close to me..." he thought to himself. As he glanced around the room, he spotted one of the books in the back corner. It seemed to be glowing. So, he decided to go up to it and grab it. As he opened it, he noticed a symbol and number in the book. "A circle and the number 8..." He thought as he noticed that the monster was coming back. He quickly held the book as he power-crawled away. (if its not a real word, it is now)

3 Minutes later

He collected all the books and a paper with the code on it. He quietly snuck up the stairs as he quickly and quietly typed the code in. As soon as it unlocked, he got up and ran out of the library, slamming the door shut behind him as he heard the monster bang on the doors. He sighe "That was close..." He whispered to himself. He then realized that he had no other choice than to continue. "I shouldn't have done this..." He muttered quietly to himself as he went through door 51. "Door 52... 53... 54- wait I have to hide..." He said as he went into the closet to hide again.

"55.. 56... oh my go-"

16 minutes later.

"Door 72.. 73- wait.. what's that noise? It doesn't sound like the- OH MY-" Screech yelled as he quickly jumped into the closet.

As he waited patiently in the closet, something fast zoomed across the room before zooming back.

It looked like some sort of pastel green monster with black eyes and a mouth hanging open. Screech gasped slightly as he quickly got out of the closet to continue. But, the sound came back. Screech instantly hid in the closet again as he watched it zoom by again.

It was like this until 2 minutes later, the monster was finally gone, Screech was still shaking from fear but he slowly made his way out of the closet. "J..Jeez.." He stuttered. He slowly made his way over to the door as he read the numbers carefully. Then, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He saw a shadowy figure approaching the room.

His heart raced as he ran towards the other side of the room, almost tripping on the way. "Calm down! It's just me again, Shadow." He whispered as he leaned against the wall. "Anyways," Shadow continued. "Have you thought about your answer yet?" He asked. "H..huh...?" "Will you let me help you...? have you thought of an answer yet?" Screech froze. He haven't thought of an answer yet, nor did he trust Shadow that much. Screech sighed before answering, "Yes, I will let you help me... I guess."

Fun fact: Screech was originally gonna die in this chapter lol

Sorry it's kinda bad