Christmas Chapter

Yayyy I made it :D

(I gave the entities permission to leave the hotel only for this chapter)

(And made them rich because yes. 👍🏼)

(All the entities know how to change into their human forms already for this)

(This is not relevant to the actual story 😶)

Christmas. 

A day where you give gifts, have fun with family, and friends. 

And even if you don't celebrate it, that's fine.

 Screech excitedly ran over to Timothy and hugged him tightly. Timothy did the same. "Merry Christmas!" They said to each other. Then they pulled away And immediately went to the gifts under the Christmas Tree Seek and Figure helped put up. The others did the same. Everyone gathered around the tree, waiting patiently for Screech to open his gift first. 

Soon enough he tore into his present eagerly, grinning widely when he pulled the new laptop. "That one's from me.." Jack Said as he fiddled with his fingers nervously. "Thank you! Thank you!" Screech cheered happily, hugging Jack's legs tightly afterwards. Jack laughed lightly and pat him on the back. 

Then everyone else opened their presents excitedly. Jack got silver moon earrings from Rush, Rush got a new gun from Jack, Timothy got a drawing kit from Halt, Halt got a phone from Seek, Seek got a very expensive watch from Halt, Figure got some kind of necklace from Ambush, Ambush got a brand new album to put his pictures in from Eyes, And Eyes got an expensive bracelet from Ambush. 

Everyone was happy. 

But what about Spirit And Window? 

Well, Window bought a brand new dress for Spirit which she very much appreciated and Spirit bought Window a whole bunch of guns, knives, and explosives which Window seemed very happy about.

 And then, Spirit decided to get them a present. She knew it was kinda dumb but she just wanted to get them something nice so she first teleported back to Shadow's dimension and placed the gift down for him before going to Glitch and giving him a present.

Shadow seemed pleased with his gift and Glitch seemed very happy about his.

—————————-

Shadow ^

Glitch ^

(Do you get the reference?)