11: Panic Attack

Rush has Phonophobia (fear of loud noises)

No ships

Screech stayed silent watching the two hug. He didn't really know what to do. Was he supposed to leave or stay? He had no idea. Then, a thought occurred to him: if they were hugging then he should probably leave too. So, he quickly turned around and limped away silently.

Timothy was confused. After he noticed Screech leaving, he immediately followed him to find out what he was doing. "Hey Screech, where are you going?" "Back to my room." "But you can't get there alone?" "Then help me." "Okay." Said Timothy as he helped Screech get back to his room. Once Screech got in safely, Timothy walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm really glad that you're okay." Timothy said sincerely. Screech chuckled. "Thanks." Screech said as he smiled. "You know.. you're really nice and you help me through a lot of things." Screech spoke.

"Really? Thanks. That means a lot to me." Timothy replied happily. Screech smiled. "No problem." Screech said, returning Timothy's smile. Timothy leaned against Screech and sighed happily.

Suddenly, footsteps could be heard approaching. Screech froze up and Timothy instantly stopped smiling. The footsteps grew louder and they could hear people talking in the distance. The voices were loud and angry. "Hold on I'll go check what's going on." Timothy said as he got up and left, closing the door behind him. Timothy was Eyes and Ambush yelling at Rush while Rush cried. He quickly broke the 3 up as he went to to hug Rush. "Ignore *sniff* me.. I'm just acting r-really *sniff* soft.." Rush muttered as he hugged Timothy.

"I understand. We're all just as weak sometimes.." Timothy whispered to Rush. Rush thanked Timothy quietly as he went back to his room. And so, Timothy spent the rest of his day comforting others. It was like this for the past 1 month. Screech got better overtime while Timothy was starting to get sick of helping everyone.

"Hey Timothy can you help me?" "Sure. "Thanks..." "Mhm..." "Can you-" "Yeah.." It was like this each time. Timothy grew more aggressive each second, But nobody except for Screech and Rush seemed to notice that. Eventually, Timothy couldn't take it anymore. "ENOUGH.!!" Timothy shouted, making everyone go silent. "STOP ASKING ME FOR THINGS! I CANT EVEN FOCUS ON MY LIFE. I PUT YOUR LIFE FIRST BEFORE MINE, AND THIS IS HOW YOU SLL REPAY ME?! I TAKE THE TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO-" "Timothy... please-" "NO RUSH! YOU'RE SO STUPID! MOST OF THE TIME YOU CANT EVEN STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! AND YOU HAVE A PANIC ATTACK EVERY TIME SOMETHINGNG OR SOMEONE GETS TO LOUD!! YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC ONE OUT OF ALL OF US! HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE AND GO AWAY! MAYBE THEN PEOPLE WILL APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU MORE!" Timothy shouted at Rush.

Everyone else gasped as they watched the scene unfold in front of them. Rush was stunned by Timothy's outburst and tears formed in his eyes. He started taking fast deep breaths as he looked away from Timothy and towards the ground. He held his hands over his ears as he started breathing faster. He fell to the floor, hyperventilating and burying his head in his knees as he kept his hands on his ears.

He was having a panic attack. Timothy slowly approached Rush who began whimpering softly. "Please stop....stop.." Rush sobbed as he buried his face in his knees. He slowly started to loose consciousness as the world spun around him.

"Rush, it's going to be okay. Just take slow deep breaths with me. Okay?" Timothy whispered calmly as he slowly sat down near Rush. Rush nodded as he began to breathe with Timothy. Soon, Rush was able to calm down and his breathing was normal again.

Timothy helped Rush to stand up before leading him towards his room. Timothy helped Rush sit down in his bed as he asked him if he needed anything. Rush declined as he layed down. Timothy left his room, closing the door behind him softly as he went back to the others. "He's alright now." Timothy said reassuringly, which made everyone smile. Timothy decided to apologize when Rush calmed down.

Timothy has finally snapped 🤭

Poor Rush :(

Next part will and shall be longer.