✧𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚✧

-

"Where are they kept Jungwon?" Soobin asked the younger male as the two were very carefully taking their steps towards a specific direction that he wasn't familiar with.

"They are kept inside the ground.."

"Wait What- ??"

Jungwon sighed and spoke further-

"There is a secret entrance underground. We have to go through that place and then as soon as possible free them."

Soobin didn't quite understand what the younger male meant. But he just nodded. They both somehow arrived at the very end corner of the Red Hostile Villa.

"Shit- There are guards over there. Hyung crouch down or else we are gonna get caught." Soobin immediately obliged at the younger.

"Aish.. what should I do to distract them?" The younger visibly frustrated said to himself. Soobin looked at him with a concerning gaze but his mind roaming around to find the solution to this barrier.

After a while of brainstorming, something immediately striked Soobin's mind.

"Jungwon, can you fuse our abilities together?"

Jungwon's forehead showed visible creases denoting that he is confused by the older's words.

"Jungwon, look you have teleportation right?" Jungwon nodded.

"Yes, so how about I lend you my winter spirit's abilities?" Jungwon's eyes widened hearing the specific word spirit.

"Hyung?? You are a spirit?"

"Yes I am."

"But you are a human?"

"I don't know how but let's just do it quickly okay?" Jungwon gave in and agreed. Soobin lended the younger his winter spirit magic. As they fuse their magic together, Jungwon became visibly transparent. No one can really see his figure anymore.

"You had such a big picture in your head Hyung?" Jungwon being very shocked and dumbfounded asked. Soobin smirked and just chuckled.

"Now go. I will handle the outside. Go and free the captivatives quickly." Jungwon for the one last time showed his smile full of gratefulness to the older before disappearing like a wind with his Abilities. The purple haired male just mentally thanked Taehyun as the younger made him get familiar with all kinds of knowledge about abilities and magic.

Only then Soobin saw some guards running towards the place he was hiding. He just cursed to himself and turned to the other side to run. Unfortunately those guards saw him.

"Ahh SHIT-"

"HEY THAT'S THE PERSON MASTER IS LOOKING FOR QUICKLY CATCH HIM." Soobin heard one guard yell to others. He was doomed for sure. He ran and ran to upstairs this time reaching the rooftop. He smacked his head for choosing the wrong route. As he was trapped now.

"STOP RIGHT THERE."

He reached the edge of the rooftop and saw he was completely surrounded by the guards. Then, he saw them attacking him with heavy stones and arrows. Soobin using his ice powers dodged their attacks quite skillfully. He was now breathing heavily by tackling all of them at once.

But, what he didn't notice that, one soldier pulled his leg. And to mention that he was standing right by the edge of the rooftop lost his balance immediately. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion he just prayed some angel will appear out of nowhere and maybe lend him a hand for help.