✧𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧✧

A/N POV~

Yeonjun and Soobin both were in heaven after getting to know the fact that they both were soulmate..

What a Beautiful Coincidence...

It's like the author of their story paired their moments everything so perfectly..

But not everything will go as smooth as it is predicted right?

It's called life.

Soobin was in continuously engaged with the Academy, trying to master his Abilities and most importantly unleashing his Abilities..

But someone had their eyes on him. More specifically speaking on his powers and abilities.

Now, Only Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu were at their dorm. Hueningkai and Yeonjun were at the academy. Taehyun and Beomgyu were outside the dorm in the garden enjoying a quality time with each other.

Soobin was quite suspicious of this two.

But nevertheless he didn't say anything.

He was now working inside practicing his archery. But oh boy he was unaware of what was coming to him.

As he was practicing his archery, his target was suddenly knocked out making him flinch.

"The Heck? I didn't even hit the target? How did it fell?" Soobin thought to himself.

But still it didn't let Soobin faze him as he went towards the target to pick it up and fix it's position. Just as he kneeled down to pick the target up, he felt a very strong force being applied to him which he couldn't handle all of sudden. As a result his back collided with the hard floor.

He groaned in pain from the sudden harsh contact with the floor. But before he could pull himself together, someone hovered over him and started pulling his necklace.

That's it.

Soobin had enough.

He couldn't let anyone pull that precious necklace away from him.

"URGHHHHHHH! Get the Fuvk away from me!!!" Soobin screamed eyeing the black hooded figure who was almost strangling him with the intention of stealing away that necklace.

But the black hooded figure wasn't gonna give up as well. It ripped away the necklace finally after struggling with Soobin.

Soobin's eyes flashed cerulean blue again. He had enough. He summoned his ice controlling abilities and immediately directed towards the black hooded figure fuming in anger. That blue and white aura was emitting from him.

Taehyun and Beomgyu who heard the sudden strange voice from inside their dorms crashed inside barging through the door. Their heart and insides dropped seeing the horrifying and mystical scenes in front of them.

"SOOBIN HYUNG!!"

Soobin finally threw away that unknown black hooded figure intruder away from the place. His royal blue stone studded necklace was lying on the floor. It was weirdly glowing.

The purple haired male was breathing heavily. His hair was messed up. He was sweating badly. His eyes finally went back to normal. He had some scratches around his necklace from the strangling from the necklace.

His neck was bleeding a bit. It looked quite painful.

Soobin finally picked up the necklace while the two younger males immediately ran towards the wounded looking male.