✧𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬✧

A/N POV~

"Let's teleport." Yeonjun said. Soobin got confused hearing that.

"Wait- how? We can teleport?"

"Yes, Spirits can. You can do it. You are a snow spirit. So, it's possible."

Soobin was skeptical hearing this. He Never even tried doing or using any magical spells on anything.

Now how is he suppose to teleport?

"Umm Junnie hyung why don't you create a portal instead?" Soobin suggested.

"Fine. But you have to learn it too Binnie."

Yeonjun said with a stern voice before creating a black colored portal around them that straight up ended up in the tree house Infront of Hueningkai.

The youngest immediately got startled by their sudden appearance out of nowhere.

"The Fu- oh Hyung? The Heck? Why are you using the portal?" The youngest questioned with pure puzzlement.

"Aish-this kid. Come with us now. You will see." Saying this Yeonjun pulled Hueningkai towards them and immediately created a portal.

On the other hand~

~BGM: Your Light - TXT~

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun when it started to pour heavily after he saw his older brother pulling Soobin to the other side.

"It's the perfect time." He thought to himself.

Taehyun was off guarded by the sudden pull of the older male.

"Hyung? HYUNG? HEY hey! What are you doing?"

Since Beomgyu was running with his strong grip on Taehyun's wrist, Taehyun had to run along with him as well without having no choice.

Two males were running through the rain, their shoe stomping sounds, water sound, wind was combined to create such pure atmosphere. Taehyun didn't really mind it anymore.

He was having fun now.

His hair was wet by now.

So was Beomgyu's.

After running for few minutes, Beomgyu finally stopped at a place. The younger looked around the place who just out a Wow.

The Place was Marvelous.

How did he find this place?

"Oh WOW!!! This place is Insane. So Damn pretty." Taehyun exclaimed with twinkle in his eyes.

They were standing on top of a wooden plank and soothing sounds were being produced due to the collision of the water droplets with the wood continuously