✧𝐈𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐮𝐦✧

A/N POV~

It was Soobin's first day at the Crystallizing Academy.

Yep. He just arrived yesterday. But he didn't have any class.

Now thoughts inside his mind was going crazy. He was just an ordinary human. What should he even do? He doesn't have any skills he should master.

And Crystallizing Academy was specifically known for bringing up those blessed Miraculers. And what a Fate.. He was called here by the Wise Dean himself.

Soobin didn't realize he had been zoning out way too much and was thinking way out of the box. But he snapped out of his thoughts, when he heard-

"Hyung? HYUNG??"

Soobin saw Beomgyu calling him. While the other three Miraculers were staring at him, having different emotions on their gaze.

"Y-Yes Beom? Do you need anything?" Soobin almost immediately replied back.

Taehyun got the hang of Soobin's reason of zoning out. Him being a Normal Human.

"Hyung? Are you worried about your first day at our academy? Just because you are a normal human?" Taehyun asked with worriedness glimmering on his huge doe eyes.

Soobin just sighed and nodded slightly.

"Hyung! Why are you so anxious? The Dean called you here himself. He rarely does so. That means something is going on with you."

Taehyun replied trying his best to persuade the anxious male infront of him.

Soobin just smiled showing genuine gratefulness to him.

"By the way, I heard from Mr. Kiro that the four of you are called the Four extraordinary Miraculers of this academy."
Soobin asked getting very curious about their abilities.

The four Miraculers just chuckled hearing the statement. They obviously got Flustered hearing that, though it was indeed true.

"Mr. Kiro always looks for opportunity to praise our abilities. Aish It appears to be very weird to tell anyone about us. " Huening said while ruffling his own hair in embarrassment.

Soobin laughed hearing the statement from the youngest. After laughing to his heart's content, he continued-

"Oho! No need to be so Humble! Come on. Let me also learn about you guy's abilities. Maybe I can also learn something from all of you." He said being positive.

The Four Miraculers just smiled hearing the purple-haired male's positive statement.

Then Taehyun spoke up-

"Okay! Hyung then hear us!!"

Choi Yeonjun:
He is a very powerful mystic and Paladin. He can even talk with animals and has the ability to create huge and strong tree vines. He is the only Miraculer who has two genres of abilities both of Mystic and Paladin.

Aura Color: Dark Green and Black.

Choi Beomgyu:
He is a Snow spirit along with the ability to control the element water. Also Beomgyu belongs to the Elf species. Don't you even try to underestimate his abilities.

Aura Color: Pale Yellow and Mint.

Kang Taehyun:
He has the most mysterious hidden persona among the four Miraculers. Called the healer of the Miraculers. And has an incredible power over spells. In one word, Spell Wizard and sorcerer.