✧𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐞✧

-

Soobin just stopped singing and looked at his right to only spot the rest of the group standing there discussing something. He stood up and went towards them.

"Uh What are you guys talking about?"

Soobin said nearing them which made them flinch by his sudden voice.

"Omo- Sorry did I scare you?" Soobin said immediately after noticing their reaction.

"Ah No No, Hyung! It's Okay."

"Hmm Soo, what are guys talking about?"

They seemed a bit skeptical not knowing what to say. They were themselves very confused. So it will be better to not say anything before getting completely confirming since it was the topic about Soobin's abilities.

"Oh Nothing Hyung.. we were just talking about how beautiful your voice is." Taehyun backed up immediately.

Well, that was true again a Lie too.

Soobin felt his cheeks heating up at the sudden compliment. His ears started to turn red.

"Y-You H-heard it??"

"Binnie... You didn't sing really quitely you know..."

Yeonjun said back hugging the male saying the statement in such a whisper alike tone that all of them can hear.

"Aish.. don't begin with this lovey dovey acts again. YAH I am single don't you care about Mee.." Hueningkai fake cried saying this.

They all laughed together at his silly talk.

Oh Honey.. They better laugh as much as they want for now.

Because maybe they won't get the chance later..

Time Skip~

"Okay so All of you have you planned anything?" Jin asked the Five males sitting at the huge table.

"Not yet Jin Hyung.." Beomgyu replied.

"I think you guys should make a plan, don't you think?"

The five Miraculers just stayed silent. Well they were quite clueless on how to make plans or even approach this issue. Soobin sighed because the words he previously said to Hueningkai came in his mind.

-
No. Why are all of you so nice. Just why? You know what. Force me."

"H-hyung? What are you saying?"

"Keep urging me to open up more about my past to all of you."

"B-But Hyung that's not the correct path-
-

It was time.

He should finally tell them what happened.

As Soobin was in his own dilemma, Yeonjun noticed his odd expressions. Suddenly, Luna spoke up-

>> Doesn't Soobin look very tensed?

(Geez- You appear out of nowhere. Atleast say something before appearing out of the blue)

>> Aish- But your lover seems to be in some kind of trouble.

(Probably because of the mission I think)

>> Have you told them about you and Your brother's past?

Yeonjun's face expression darkened hearing this.