✧𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐬✧

A/N POV~

The Place is Beautiful and so aesthetic.

Magical.

Where different Miraculers are emerged.

Surrounded by different type of Beings. Like Druids, Paladin, Mystic, Spirits, Archerer, Elfs, Sorcerer, Sword Fighters, Angels.. and many more.

'Crystallizing Academy'

The place is known for nurturing all the Gifted Miraculers and bringing them up. Just as everyone thought, only the Miraculers are allowed to this Academy, the thinking was all broken.

Why?

What would be your rational reaction if you hear a Normal Human is being admitted in the field of miracles?

All the students were whispering by themselves as they saw a very unexpected being there.

A Normal Human.

Yes, it was unexpected for them.

"Isn't this the place for only Magical beings?"

"Huh a Normal Human?"

"Oh My How is even allowed in this academy?"

"I thought the the most wise Dean here didn't approve regular humans here?"

All of this whisperings were heard by the Unexpected being himself.

Choi Soobin.

He had beautiful purple hair and baby alike features. Those squishable cheeks, rosy tinted lips, cute doe eyes and his black shirt complemented his looks.

Soobin just sighed by himself

Soobin just sighed by himself. Hearing the whispers from the surroundings.

Of course, he expected this. What would the other beings react if a normal human suddenly enters the place?

Oh Honey..

How wrong he was about himself...

On the other hand, the whispers and the queries of the other students died down because the beings were of Course not gonna Bully the poor new one.

They are Just curious.

Thankfully, they had a mindset that one shouldn't bully Anyone just because they are not like them.

Soobin was a very shy and introverted person. He would have a hard time adjusting to a new place. He entered the academy. And just like the name of the Academy, the place was unbelievably real and beautiful.

The floors, pillars everything was made of crystals,all the door was in the hallway was transparent blue in colour. The roof was tinted in white but was very shiny in texture.