♪ 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♪

A/N POV~

The Five tensed miraculers were now standing anxiously thinking how to cope with that so called Dream Killer.

"Mr. Kiro?? What should we do now? If we don't something soon, all the other Miraculers are gonna loose their abilities very soon!" Yeonjun Said being very frustrated.

"The real problem is that, the Valio only appears in the Miraculer's dream because only at that time, they never raise their guards up. And only at that time their minds are rested." Taehyun being the smart one said.

"But wait.. We are also Miraculers too. Why didn't that Valio come in our dreams?" Beomgyu and Hueningkai raised a question.

The Other three male's ears perked up hearing their question.

They Indeed had a Point.

All the Miraculers of the Crystallizing academy were already drained out of their magic and were haunted by Valio already.

But mysteriously not for the Five of them.

The Wise Dean just smiled lightly hearing their talks.

"Wanna Know why it didn't happen?" The wise Dean spoke up as the five males directed their head towards a specific direction anticipating to hear his answer.

"Okay Before that answer my questions."

The Five other males just nodded.

"Do you guys generally Dream? Like Do you see any kind of Dreams while sleeping?"

The wise Dean asked. As soon as the five boys heard the statement, they got quite puzzled.

Because they don't see any dreams while sleeping. They are completely blank.

The Five males looked at each other and then they unitedly answered-

"No we don't Mr. Kiro."

"Not even Soobin?"

Soobin got off guarded by the sudden reference to him.

Why does he get this extra attention everywhere? Like other males are also present but people shift their attention to him mostly.

"No Mr. Kiro. I don't actually."

"Before coming to this academy, did you see Dreams?"

Okay. This was getting more and more weird. What's going on?

Before answering that question, Soobin had to think for a while. After putting his thoughts together for a few seconds, he did notice some changes.

Before he came to this academy, he always used to have Nightmares.

Nightmares of that Horrible incident.

Of His Mother.

But after arriving here, it doesn't happen anymore. He remains completely blank during his sleep.

Which now appeared to be weird after hearing the Wise dean's query.

Soobin's face expression visibly changed after he realized the difference in before and after. The Four other males who were patiently waiting for the elder's answer immediately noticed his face expression.

"Y-Yes, I did used to have nightmares. But now I don't."

The wise Dean then just smiled, because that was the answer he was expecting for.