✧𝐈𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬✧

A/N POV~

Soobin looked at the first target In front of him and saw still target.

Don't forget it was almost few meters away. And was quite difficult to cope with the distance with them.

Intensely, observing his desired target, another thing took place. Soobin's eyes flashed a bright cerulean blue color immediately and blue and white aura was emitting from him. The four Miraculers was in shock.

He was emitting an aura of his own? How the heck was he considered a normal human? Normal humans aren't capable of doing that.

He took the majestic looking bow and the arrow in his hand before closing his left eye and focusing through his right eye. And-

Shoot.

In few seconds a sound of the collision of the target and the arrow was heard.

Bull's eye.

The Arrow exactly hit where it should have hit.

"What the- How did he do that?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun nudging him by his elbow being completely mind blown.

It was definitely not an easy target even for the Miraculers and he being a so called Normal Human did that?

Marvelous.

The Dean smiled in satisfaction as if he knew it was gonna happen. And again few words escaped his mouth-

"The Next target Soobin."

Soobin nodded and saw his next target. It was a moving target and he has to use two arrows at once to hit the two targets.

Definitely not a Beginner level of Archery.

Soobin was skeptical about this target, two arrows at once? How can he do it?

He again took a deep breath and his eyes flashed a bright cerulean blue color yet again. He took out the two arrows and within a few seconds-

Shoot.

And the two arrows hit the two moving target exactly at the right place.

Complete Bull's eye.

The Four Miraculers was astonished seeing the ability of Soobin.

He is definitely an Archerer.

Soobin's eyes turned back into normal and he took off the bow of him and placed the arrow on the ground. His heart was thumping very hard.

He was reminded of his own mother.

And without any warning, Soobin lost his conscious with tears building up at the back of his throat. Yeonjun immediately caught Soobin's figure before it could come in contact with the ground.

"Soobin? Soobin?! What happened to you?"

The Four Miraculers surrounded the unconscious male and immediately took him inside the healing room. The Dean was also worried about Soobin.

He got a Hunch of the idea why Soobin fainted.

His Past. His Trauma. His Mother.

Mr. Kiro knew about it and he was determined to make Soobin realize his own worth and his abilities.

Just like Hera or Soobin's Mother said to Mr. Kiro before that incident.

"Taehyun Hyung!!! What happened to Hyng! Do something nah!! Please!" The Youngest said being very worried about Soobin.