✧𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐦✧

A/N POV~

It's been almost a week since Yeonjun and Soobin became together though they didn't say anything that they are a thing or something.

After their Confession, things just escalated a lot more. In a positive way of course.

Now the Five males were planning to go to sleep as the clock already struck midnight. And as I said, things escalated a lot, Yeonjun and Soobin now share their corner. That means they have their own space.

Meanwhile the three younger males couldn't do anything but just beared with their lovely moments. Not that they were not very happy about it. They literally screamed when they heard about their Confession.

"OMOO!! YOU TWO CONFESSED ALREADY!! YASS MY SHIP IS SAILING!!" Beomgyu let out an ear screeching squeal being completely in disbelief and happiness at the same time.

"Well that escalated quickly hyung. Eyyy Take Care of our Soobin Hyung." Hueningkai said while Smiling like a proud parent even though he was the youngest among them.

"Did you two kiss? Please say yes." Taehyun said being extremely excited while making his Both hands in a fist. Not to mention the two other males also copied the same action.

Yeonjun just laughed lightly feeling second hand embarrassment by the three younger male's query and curiosity.

What about Soobin?

Oh Honey, he was already red. How much more flustered do you want him to get?

The poor kid will explode at this point.

Presently, Soobin was now staring at his mystical bow and arrow. He was a blessed archerer. It was already very clear and not to mention, the Wise Dean already said that Soobin can also be termed as a Miraculers due to this abilities.

But a long way was yet to come.

And remember that sudden ice outburst from Soobin? He gradually got to learn that he was a Snow spirit.

Yes, A Snow Spirit.

Crazy Right.

Soobin was unconsciously caressing his necklace that was already around his neck. He didn't take it off ever after Hera adviced him to not take it off.

He didn't know the Reason. He could have tested what will happen if he didn't wear the necklace, but he didn't.

Yeonjun noticed Soobin was again drowned in his own thoughts. He was already having a hard time keeping up with his mysterious abilities. And he also noticed that Royal Blue colored stone studded necklace around his neck.

He was genuinely curious and concerned but for now he didn't start any conversation about this topic. Because the latter one seemed a bit worried by his expression.

"Binnie?? Are you Okay?" Yeonjun asked with the softest voice while sharing his body warmth with the younger male by back hugging him.

Soobin just smiled sweetly and nodded in assurance that he is okay.

"You sure about what you are saying?"

Soobin just turned over and face the older one. While cupping those cute chubby cheeks Soobin spoke up,

"Yes Yes Junnie Hyung. I am just thinking whether I would be able to master my abilities. That's all."

Yeonjun then took those hands that was were cupping his cheeks previously and said while holding it well secured.