✧𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐞✧

A/N POV~

After their intense challenge, their eyes fluttered open. They felt exhausted because even if they seemed to be sleeping they themselves fought against the Dream Killer.

It was morning, warm beams of sunlight greeted them, small flickers of light peeking through the window, birds chirping signalling them that their challenge was finished.

After they all opened their eyes, their first instinct was to Look at each other.

"WE DID IT!!!" They Shouted together in merriment.

"Wait hold on, before anyone can say anything more, HOLY SHIT SOOBIN HYUNG YOU WERE SO COOL WHEN YOU SUDDENLY CREATED THAT STRONG SHIELD."

Beomgyu literally yelled in excitement towards the visibly flustered male.

"Thanks Beomie. But this was the first I saw all of you in your Miraculers form. My Goodness. I was awestruck." Soobin stated while throwing his hands here and there showing his cute excitement. The other males just cooed at the sweet sight.

Yeonjun was staring the purple haired male in pure admiration and amusement. He fell in love even more seeing the other strong persona of the shy male.

"Wait- let's go outside and see if the other Miraculers are good or not. Let's goo." Hueningkai said while rushing outside.

Taehyun and Beomgyu also followed the youngest. Meanwhile, Soobin was about to follow them too only to get pulled back by the certain blue haired male.

He almost lost his balance thanks to the older, he didn't fell. He looked at the older with insides swelling in nervousness.

Ahh... Not again. Why does he get so shy and nervous when the older initiates something?

"J-Junnie Hyung? Let's go?? We have to check the-

The younger male got cut off, when a pair of lips was pressed against his pulling him closer. The older's hands naturally went to the waist of the younger. By this sudden hot contact, both of their eyes closed on it's own.

It is said that if something is beautiful, we admire it with our own eyes.

But if the feelings are so overwhelming, we can't see them. That's why maybe every time in euphoric moments, all of us tends to close our eyes.

It has to be felt, not seen.

They were both clouded by selcouth feeling unfamiliar, unknown yet so marvelous. They don't hesitate to get lost in the maze of each other even if there is no entrance or exit.

Yeonjun broke the kiss and just mumbled by resting his forehead against the another male.

"You saved my life Binnie... Maybe I wouldn't be here if you didn't-

Soobin didn't let Yeonjun complete his sentence and hugged the older.

"I will do it thousand times even million times if I need to. So don't say anything like this in the future. Got it?"

Yeonjun just nodded.

"By the way, This was my thank you gift to you for saving me." The older said while winking making the younger male feel submissive yet again.

Let me remind you, they have a very little amount of distance between them.

Suddenly the door bursted open-