𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The team found themselves once again reunited with Yelena, Melina, Alexei and the Potter clan. This time for a good reason though. They were in a church, The Avengers on one side and the Potter clan on the other. At the front to where everyone was looking stood eight people; Nick Fury in the middle, on his left was Bucky in a suit and behind him were Steve, Sam and Clint. A bit in the background in Fury's right stood Peter, Yelena and Wanda. The three men on Bucky's side all wore suits as well but not as elegant as Bucky's. The two women on the other side wore dark red, very elegant dresses while Peter wore a suit with a dark red tie. It was a wedding.

After many dates and many complicated years of relationship, Bucky and Anastasia decided to get married. After all, it was the one step that was missing so that Bucky snd Anna can really share a last name and besides, they wanted presents.

Music started playing and the audience looked to the entrance of the church. At first, Alpine came out with a red rose, of course without thorns on them, in her mouth and everyone, including Tony who was a bit annoyed by him, awwed at the sight. Alpine stopped before Bucky and the man leaned down to give the cat his scratches and to take out the rose. Next came Anastasia with James Potter and Alexei on her arms as she strutted down the carpet. She took a deep breath when she saw Bucky standing there, beard trimmed, hair cut and looking incredibly sexy in the complete black suit that he wore. „He looks like fool in this shit." Alexei 'whispered' to James who nodded, „Yeah, like an complete idiot." the bespactaled man answered and Bucky, who clearly heard them like the rest, shot them a look. The smile on his face wasn't able to get taken down as he saw his beautiful fiance walking down the aisle. Anastasia elbowed both of them while hissing to the two of them, „quiet down now would you two? I'll shoot the both of you between your eyes before I say my I do trust me." The two men quietened down immediately and the audience laughed at the scene.

When Anastasia reached the aisle, the two men in her arms gave her to Bucky and the future husband stepped back to admire Anastasia in her wedding dress. The dress was white and the skirt was flowing with three layers, the first layer that hit the woman's legs was a deep red and Bucky smiled at the sight. This was truly her dress. It hugged her figure almost like a dream and did wonders to bring her eyes out. In Bucky's mind, she never looked more beautiful.

Nick Fury began his speech, „Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today  to join this man and this woman in matrimony."

Bucky began with his vows, „Anna, my Anna, I- we have such a long and complicated history that it almost seems unreal that we are here together now, about to get married. I swear I prepared a whole damn speech but I forgot it, you make me really forget everything. Uh, I- I love you and I'm glad we met even though it was really not a good one. You kept me sane even in the most complicated moments and even though I never thought this would happen, I'm so happy it did. I love you, if I haven't said it before." Anastasia smiled before chuckling slightly.

„You have- you have said that you love me yeah. Uh- I'm being honest with you, Clint and I had a long speech prepared but I really just want to be your wife now, so let's skip the boring part and come to the important one. I love you, James and I am so glad you were my trainer in that damned place. So, please let's just say our I do's and get to the cake." Bucky nodded and the people in the church laughed at her. „Oh, and I love you, of course."

Nick continued, „James Buchanan Barnes, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

James answered with tears in his blue eyes, „I do."

Nick asked Anastasia next, „Anastasia Iwanow, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"