𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

Regulus was still getting used to muggle technology. He has lived in the muggle world longer than he expected, his original plan was to flee for a bit and then move to France in one of the Black residences but then he met Anastasia. The little shit he met when she was younger and broke into his house he really came to adore, so he stayed in America and moved from place to place to see the world and hide from ex-deatheater. Anastasia introduced him to muggle technology though and was forever amused with how utterly stupid he acted with it. He got the hang of it by now, at least he knew how to work messenger and how to call someone, he also knew how to play HayDay and Tetris. When Anastasia saw that, you can only imagine the teasing that was thrown around but he wouldn't have it another way.

After they watched the movies, Regulus added two more numbers in his phone other than Anastasia's and from an old lady that lived nearby. It was his big brother's Sirius' number and his brother's best friend James' number. Now, the actual reason why James number was given to Regulus was because Sirius often forgot to charge his phone and for emergencies, James had the number then, too. But Regulus didn't complain (anymore at least) about the little messages from James sometimes. Little 'Good morning's and 'Good night's or just the questions like how are you and what are you doing. In fact, if Regulus at Hogwarts had known that in a few years James Potter would text him, the stone cold boy would have blushed s bright red and stutter out a 'Fuck you'.

James and Regulus had little history unbeknownst to the other and Regulus never told anyone about that for many reasons. The two had a crush on each other back in school days but James didn't do anything because A, Regulus was Sirius' little brother and Sirius would kill him if he found out and B, because Regulus was, well, Regulus. Trying to read that man was like reading a book of an ancient language, incredibly hard and almost impossible. And Regulus didn't do anything because of his mother, for once, she would have treated him the same way she did Sirius and Reg didn't want that. Another reason was because he knew he would turn a deatheater and let's be honest, it wouldn't have worked out in the day.

But nod, the two men, not boys, were texting each other, calling every afternoon and the little crush from school time turned into a little more. But alas, how would they worked out? Regulus was a really good friend of Anastasia who just happened to be James' long lost daughter and James was still Sirius' best friend. Plus the fact that James had another two kids too. It would never work out, at least that is what they told themselves even though James was always a hair away from asking Regulus out.

If only Regulus knew that Anastasia had secretly already given him her blessing.

In her defence, going through his messages were just to protect him. After the movies, she saw how Regulus felt about bis brother and them exchanging numbers and she thought that she should just check up on them and see if everything was okay. It's not her fault she saw her father's name and got curious but Regulus didn't have to know that.

Regulus' phone dinged from his dining table indicating he got a message and seconds later a second time.

James: Hey Reg, just got back from the ministry, guess who I just found doing it on a table in an office! 😱

Little shit: Hey Reg, guess who just found the long lost younger sibling? Sounds familiar?

Regulus looked annoyed at Anastasia's message and replied with simple 'Fuck you' all for maturity. Her response was a emoji, '😘'.

Regulus chuckled at James' message and opened his mobile to reply.

JAMES

Hey Reg, just got back from the ministry, guess who I just found doing it on a table in an office! 😱😱😱😂

I'll take a wild guess and say Sirius.