𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

Thor knew something had to change. Nobody could have prepared him for what he saw in the movies.

He's seen how his family died. His mother died before the movie, his father died shortly before he was transported into the great hall, he had a sister who was evil and his brother will die soon, too. Not to mention Heimdall, his best friend, died at the hands of Thanos as well.

The last movie was what gave him the rest. He lost as good ad everyone and now he lost Tony, Steve and Anastasia too.

Thor loved Tony and seeing the man that helped him get used to earth die on the screen broke his heart.

Thor also loved Steve, no one could ever compete with him in drinking quite like Steve could. Thor also loved the little conversations between him, Steve and Tony.

But Anastasia's death broke his heart, pieced it together only to shatter it again. The redheaded woman always treated everyone equally, be it Steve, who she helped in the new century, never once judging him for not getting something right. Or Tony, for his not so nice past. She introduced Thor to many things but what Thor loved the most are popsicles. And now, whenever Thor had one of the delicious ice creams, he had to think of the fiery woman he was absolutely terrified of.

Truly, no woman ever had him that scared like Anastasia could, not even his angry mother.

So, naturally, it was one of his biggest motivations to come back to earth and prevent the deaths. The deaths of his brother, his friends.

Loki, Bruce and him were aware that the Guardians of the galaxy would come soon to get them and they were sure that they take the valkyrie with them. They only had to wait a little while longer.

Anastasia, Clint and Wanda were startled awake from their nap in the jet at the sound of Clint's phone

Anastasia, Clint and Wanda were startled awake from their nap in the jet at the sound of Clint's phone. „What's going on?" Wanda asked them tiredly. Anastasia shushed her while Clint was taking the call. Little 'okay's' and 'I understand's' coming from the man.

„Okay good, bye." Clint ended the call and turned to the two women, „that was Melina. Yelena's next mission is in Belarus, Minsk. Her target is an ex agent that supposedly contacted Maria Hill. They are afraid he spilled some information." as soon as Clint told them that, the group was on their way. Clint was typing in the coordinations that Melina sent him and Wanda and Anastasia suited up.

The way to Minsk was quiet, a tense atmosphere in the room. All three of them were aware of how dangerous this mission was, Anastasia knew how a widow was trainer, being one herself, Clint knew what it was like to fight one, having done that a lot of times and with a wonder survived, and Wanda, she has watched a widow fight, been trained by one. Her mentor was a Black Widow, better known as the Black Widow. A trained super spy/assassin, the cruelest of them all and trained by none other than the cold Winter Soldier.

To put it simple, even with Wanda, this mission is going to be hard. They didn't want to kill one of the girls accidentally and Wanda's magic was still not fully under control, not having someone who could properly teach her magic from the Avengers. Plus this one is special, it's about Anastasia's sister and Wanda could never forgive herself if she was the reason Anna's sister got permanently hurt.