𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

After they succeeded with taking down the Redroom, Anastasia found herself in a plane, sitting first class with Regulus on their way to England. The first class ticket for Anastasia was a gift from Tony, 'Finally getting someone out here' were his words and Regulus' ticket, well, he was rich. Being a Black had it's perks, as it turns out.

Regulus and James had texted some more and, per Anna's request, he had made a meeting with them. While Anna wasn't a witch, with Regulus she was going to know where the Leaky Cauldron is as she wouldn't see it. Regulus told her before that she can't get in the bar because only people with magic could but James would be waiting before it for them and then take them to his home.

„Are you nervous?" Regulus asked his friend, probably his only real one that wasn't dead already or he had a madly big crush on. Anastasia smirked at him.

„Not really, no. Are you?" Regulus narrowed his eyes and threw her a icy glare to hide his reddened cheeks, a look she completely ignored. Both of them felt nervous for, in a way, the same reason but also not.

It was truly silly to be nervous. Anastasia had met her father before and they even had a few decent talks, hell, he watched her life from beginning to her very death but somehow, this thought didn't calm her. What if he changed his mind, he did wait a few more years now than she did. What if, by any chance, James suddenly thought his daughter was a monster and that she was the horrible things she did. And Regulus? Well, he was always nervous around other people, it was in his nature, a response of his trauma from his childhood. The only time he was really around people were pureblood balls and in Hogwarts and even there he was around his friends, always.

„It's gonna be fine, right?" Anastasia asked the black haired man next to her and he stayed quiet for a minute. A lot could go wrong but for once in his life, he should think positive, at least for Anastasia.

„Yeah, sure." Anastasia didn't look calmed down at that. She knew he was only saying this to assure her but it really wasn't helping. „He's been hoping to see you again for a long time, he's excited. You should've seen his face when I told him you were going to come and see him soon." Anastasia smirked at his words, the teasing comments already on the tip of her tongue but she bit them back. She would tease him later, she decided.

„So, why can't I see this bar again?" Regulus rolled his eyes at her question. She could understand a lot of things but she didn't seem to grip the concept of hidden buildings by the wizarding world from muggles.

„You weren't born with magic, unlike your siblings and parents. Sometimes, that happens. Like families that never had magical beings kn them sometimes get children that possess the art of magic, pureblood families have the same concept, just the other way around. You can be happy that you were born in the house of Potter and not Black, Malfoy, Lestrange or some other blood-purity obsessed family like I was. Squibs, it's what we call the people that had magical parents but no magical abilities, get killed and abandoned in these families." He waited a moment for her to take the information in and when she nodded, he continued.

„Centuries ago, witches, wizards and beings with magic of all kinds were hunted down, burnt and killed by muggles for being who they are and that's why we hide the public magical buildings like the Leaky Cauldron from muggles. It's an old concept but it's for safety. Squibs, because in early days they sometimes killed their families out of jealousy and hatred for their magic, can't see these buildings too, they put certain protection spells on them." Anastasia nodded her head at his words.

„That's some deep shit, I'm happy I'm just a trained assassin, imagine being a witch too, I'd go crazy." Regulus laughed quietly at her words and threw his head back. „But how come they celebrate Halloween then? Or do they? The decoration sure looked like it."