𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚

The weather in October was everywhere in Europe cold, but Moscow respectively Russia always managed to top everything.

Clint, bless him and his not-weather-appreciate clothes, was freezing his ass off. It was about 10° Celsius in Moscow right now, Anastasia guessed. Growing up in Russia, she got used to the cold by now, especially after she once had a five-day long mission in Oymyakon, Siberia. It was about -67.7°C there, the sixth coldest place on earth and the coldest place in Europe. Wanda, too, grew up in a cold country. Sokovia's temperatures were mostly under twenty degrees Celsius. But Clint hasn't been in Russia in a very long time and totally forgot that it was much colder here.

The three arrived when the sun already set. Anastasia felt her hands beginning to sweat, not because it's warm but because she was nervous. Of course, Melina already knew about her but still, she also knew that Anastasia would come but it didn't ease Anna's nerves.

„It's gonna be fine. Probably less when we break Alexei out though." Clint tried to calm Anastasia. It didn't work as Anastasia only answered sassily, „It's going to be much colder there than it's here."

At Anastasia's answer, Clint raised his hands in mock surrender. They walked along the path of flowers and plants, you could already see the little house Melina had and if you listened closely, you could hear the pig's snouting.

Melina had a clear view on Anastasia, Clint and Wanda from her window. They were dressed in fighting suits, she noticed, and had a briefcase with them. She knew that they would be coming to end the Red room but Melina didn't know that they would do it a day after they watched the movies. The poor woman still had to recover from her daughter's death. „Alexei," she began caliing out to one of the pigs, the fattest to be precise, „Fetch Anna and her friends, would you?" The pig snouted before making its way out of the house and it walked a path to the three people.

„No chocolate isn't better than vanilla in ice cream." Clint argued with Wanda and Anastasia, who stood clear with what they said. „Yes, chocolate is the best ice cream flavour!" Wanda told him while raising a finger and Clint was about to throw in that Vanilla was the best when they heard a grunt.

The three looked to the ground perplexed. There was a big, fat pig and it... smiled? At least, the three of them agreed on the fact that it clearly looked like it. The pig grunted again before making its way back to the house of Melina.

„That's Alexei, Melina's pig. She knows we're here. Let's go." Anastasia told the two other Avengers and Clint looked confused. „How do you know it's Alexei?" He asked her while still looking at the swaying pig. „Don't you see how fat it is? It can only be named Alexei." Wanda laughed at the redhead's statement and followed the two master assassins quietly to the house.

The house was sweet. It was very old-farmer style build and had two clear greenhouses in front of the residence where you actually live. This was the pig's home.

„Anastasia!" Melina shouted. „Come in, come in." the three exchanged looks and made their way to Melina, who stood in the entrance of the small building. The pig was in front of them and made its way to Melina happily upon seeing a little treat in the brunette's hand. „Good boy, Alexei." Melina crouched down to give the pig its treat and it retreated back to the other pigs.

With her arms stretched, she walked the last few steps to Anastasia and gave her a big hug. Wanda and Clint awkwardly stood by, not wanting to intrude the moment but not knowing what to do. „Oh, привет, Анна!" Anastasia looked uncomfortably at the hug but returned the gesture. „Oh, you must be cold! Come in, we don't bite here." The group of now four made their way inside and were met with a small floor. They made their way to the dining room immediately and the first thing Anastasia did was taking out the Vodka from a cabinet. As much as she could stand Melina, she was too sober for that.  (Привет Анна = hello Anna)