𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

The Avengers compound was quiet when Sam, Steve and co arrived with Bucky and Vision. The newly reunited couples - Wanda and Vision and Bucky and Anastasia - were talking in hushed tones, big smiles over their faces that quickly vanished when Tony cleared his throat with all his STARKness.

„Now, while I truly am happy that my safety branch of money and the cyborg that has no mind of his own is back, it's three in the morning and aside from me and the two animals in our house, everyone else is asleep and I would like to keep my fifteen minutes of silence." Anastasia smirked at his speech when she noticed Bucky's eyeroll and Steve's tense posture. Vision and Wanda's lips were quirking up at Tony's, well, Tony-like speech.

„Hello to you too, Tony. How was babysitting?" Anastasia asked him and she had to hold in a laugh at the exhausted face on the billionaire's visage.

„Hold on, two animals?" Steve asked confused and the Avengers shot him a look as even Bucky knew who the ex-playboy-now-gone-monogamy man meant.

The man rolled his eyes for what felt like the millionth time today. „Bird-man and the stuffed animal with a killer spree, keep up Cap, I thought the serum made that possible."

Wanda rose her eyebrows at his, well, sassiness that made an even bigger appearance today. He truly woke up and chose violence for that day.

„Anyway, please go to bed. I need more silence. So no baby-making until I give you the go." he turned to an unimpressed Anastasia, „and no having adult-fun." Tony's finger was pointed like a strict teacher would before he ushered them all in the other room. He loved the team, really, but it was exhausting to take care and look after a bunch of outer space people that wanted to touch everything nearby. But he quite liked Drax as Drax didn't speak much and just sat around for most of the time to convince everyone he was invisible. „Shoo, shoo, people. The rich guy needs to clear his head."

Anastasia and Bucky were in her room. It wasn't a personalised room, though Tony specifically made it for her with the seize of the room to fit in her training gear, a ballet pole and dumb-bells. Aside from that, Tony also let her bed made specifically for her as he didn't want to end up with an angry redheaded assassin in his living room. Though, the rooms and the designs for them were all personalised by Tony. For example Sam and Steve's beds were not as soft as Wanda's was because they would get nightmares, especially Steve because he would get flashbacks from the war though Steve didn't need that much sleep but he liked just laying somewhere in privacy without having to worry about anything.

The rooms of every Avengers and guest were also connected with a bathroom. The showers made for each person and constant hot water, something only a few made real use of. The walls of Anastasia's room were also masked with acoustic foam that helps make the room soundproof because Anastasia liked to train in her room a lot. While Steve and Sam liked training in the gym and training room, Anastasia preferred the privacy and concentration that comes with training some stuff alone, like on the punching bag she had or ballet when she needed escape. The walls of her room were in a dark grey and one wall, the one with the ballet rod, had big mirrors and a dark red background. All in all, Anastasia liked her room.

She knew that the other Avengers had some decoration in their rooms like Wanda who had pictures and plants or Steve who had posters and maps of the world to study, a hobby he formed after getting injected with the serum back in the 40's. She also knows that Sam had a picture of pigeons in his room, a present for his birthday from Tony, Steve and herself. And Tony, well, he preferred staying in one of his houses with Pepper. Though he had everything here as well. Bruce stayed mostly in the lab and went home after too and Thor, when he needed the room, had even a small bed-like furniture for Mjolnir.