𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Yelena just came back into the jet from bringing the doll into the prison and now they only had to wait. Though it wouldn't be long as they just saw Alexei on his way to get the package. They waited two more minutes before Anastasia spoke into the microphone to take on the contact.

„Congratulations, Alexei, you just got the main price." Anastasia could only imagine the look on Alexei's face. „Get to the door on the south wall."

They waited a few moments before she spoke up again. „Left and if you make a scene I make Wanda show you your worst fears while splitting your head open."

„What now?" They could hear the confusion in Alexei's grunting and Anna smiled. It wasn't her fault that it made her incredibly happy to see him like this.

„Upper level, we're almost there." They saw him making his way to the upper level and threw put a ledder for him to catch. Yelena was sitting on the open side with a gun in hand, just in case.

Anastasia and Yelena just weren't sure if the gun was for the people around Alexei or Alexei.

„Get the ledder and hold on tight." Alexei was grabbing the ledder and Yelena shot two guards and an inmate that were close to him and his way to escape.

„Haaa!"

„Pull your way up, sit down and we're going back to Melina." Alexei grunted out an unclear response and for Anastasia, that was enough and she sat back down next to Clint, her unofficial place. She looked behind her when she heard footsteps and a lot of complaining in Russian. Clint and Anna exchanged a look and simultaneously rolled their eyes.

„My girls!" Alexei loudly exclaimed and Yelena and Anastasia threw a 'Shut up!' in his direction. The two of them swore that they would be nicer to him once this is over but they wanted to have a little time to be petty.

„Wanda, do me the favour and shut him up." She did as Anastasia asked and as soon as the glowing red sparks met Alexei, his eyes glowed red and he was knocked out. „Thank you!"

„Alexei!" Melina engulfed the, now awake again, man in a hug and they swayed a few moments in the embrace

„Alexei!" Melina engulfed the, now awake again, man in a hug and they swayed a few moments in the embrace. Anastasia, Yelena, Clint and Wanda were on their way to the table, petting a pig on their way to sit down and plan. They were talking among themselves when the two adults sat down again. „So, slip in your suits and we begin planning."

A few minutes later everyone was back in their seats and the planning began. Clint and Anna wore a black fighting suit, Yelena a white one Anastasia brought with her that doesn't have the SHIELD logo on it like all her other ones. Wanda wore a deep red one and Alexei his suit from his old days. Melina also wore a white suit, though her and Anastasia will change it once they are on their way back to the Redroom.

„Let's do what we did in the movies but this time we have backup." Anastasia suggested and she waited for the drama effect before continuing. „Melina, you will call Dreykov and tell him Yelena, Alexei and I are here. He wouldn't kill us off, you know that. In the time you call him, Clint and Wanda will take the jet and you give them the coordinates. They will be nearby but won't be detectable, Clint and Wanda know what they are doing." Wanda smiled at the compliment and Anna continued. „You will knock us out with the bites again and connect the hearing thingy to Yelena and the dagger. We both change the suits and I use STARK technology for the face switch. This time, we don't have to find out how he does that, we just need him to call the widows and his daughter."