𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞

Harry Potter had always had a loving family. He had a loving father who's fate was always in his family and a mother who would quiet literally die for him. He also had a sister, one that doesn't talk much to anyone she doesn't know and the black sheep in the family as the only Ravenclaw. She had a handful of friends and was practically married to her job that she shared with her best friend, Luna Lovegood.

Harry was an auror and on his way to be the head of the auror department at the ministry of magic. His father, James Potter, had a place in the Wizengamont along with his best friend Sirius Black, they represented the noble house of Potter and Black respectively. Not that they would have to work anyway, they more money than possible to spend.

His mother, well, it was a bit tense every now and then, especially after his father divorced her a week after they watched the movies about his secret sister's life. It got even more tense when both Hope and Harry decided to live with their father and stayed every two weekends with their mother instead of the other way around. Alas, it really got better with time.

And Harry, well, there's not much to say. He along with his younger sister and father were waiting patiently but saddened until Aurora- Anastasia showed up. They just hoped that she would do it soon because Harry notices more and more that his father was losing his mind. They all were ready for her to come back to them.

Harry sat in his office at the ministry, going over some documents when his door was burst open. He looked up to see the fresh smile of none other than Blaise Zabini.

„Hi there, Honey bunnies!" Blaise shouted in a sing-song voice and Harry chuckled.

„Hey Blaise, how was your tour around Croatia? And how is Giovanni?" Harry was still laughing a little although you couldn't blame him, Blaise had that affect on people, he was a sweetheart.

„It was phenomenal. Croatia's waters are beautiful but I didn't see much, I was in bed half the time there with Giovanni, if you know what I mean." Blaise winked disgustingly at him and Harry grimaced. He didn't need this information.

„Too much information, Zabini." Blaise chuckled at Harry's words before looking at him again.

„Has your sister been found?" Harry's lips pursed a bit. His sister was, in fact, not found yet.

„No, but my dad says he's sure she will come soon, he says he can feel it. Maybe he's right, it was about now all those years ago that we watched the movies. I'm not sure though." Blaise looked at him a little sad. He quiet liked the assassin, she was funny and had a likeable aura around her.

„How's his love life?" Blaise smirked and Harry looked exasperated.

„That man, you wouldn't know that he had a wife once. If he doesn't ball up and asks them out soon, I'm going to fight him." Blaise laughed at his words. By now, it was an insider amongst the friends about Harry's father's love life.

„Well, I have to go again, Giovanni wants to take me shopping in France. Apparently, there is a new store open with the newest clothes." Blaise had a giddy smile while saying this and Harry laughed at him.

Blaise had a weird relationship with Giovanni. The man was about twelve years older than him and it had started in a bar, where they met. Ot actually was a one night stand but they saw each other again after that and then again. One day, then went on a date and seemed to get along well. Giovanni was a CEO and represented his family in an important state's nation thingy, Blaise had no idea to be honest. But Blaise did know that he was rich, old money plus CEO rich, and he loved spending his money on Blaise and go travelling with him.

„Have fun, Blaise. Greet Giovanni from me." Blaise smiled and nodded before going out of Harry's office again.

Harry and Blaise had a weird friendship. They talked about all kind of things and at first, Harry didn't even like Blaise, mainly because he was a Slytherin. But after the movies they all began talking, stepping aside the house rivalry. Blaise had drawn everyone in his aura. He had an unimaginable energy around him, while Blaise was quiet and reserved around strangers, once you got to know him better he was funny and trusting.