𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

King T'Challa of Wakanda felt it, the day was coming and it unnerved him to no end. He didn't exactly know how he knew or how Okoye or Shuri knew but it didn't matter because as soon as they felt it, they called the Avengers. It had been a few months since he last saw them so it was far into spring now, almost summer.

It was scary to think about it, if you asked the Avengers and co. Just a few months ago they'd been sitting in a castle, watching movies about their lifes, their future and watched their friends and family die. The fight against thanos, as much as they hated to admit it, was by far the scariest thing they'd ever had to do. The adults had to train a lot and their kids had to watch them sweat, bleed and cry over the hard training they had to endur or over the movies that still effected everyone in one way or another.

The Avengers were not together when King T'Challa's call reached Steve. In fact, he was the only one at the compound right now. Loki, Bruce, Thor and a few of the guardiand that had to wear mimicries to disguise themselves a bit from press were in an museum about Greek gods and godessess. When Thor was informed about them by none other than the young Parker boy, he decided that he had to see them. Tony was out with Pepper, probably doing something for STARK industries but Steve didn't know what. Anastasia was out with Bucky as they decided that it was after a three week mission on her side time to get on a date agaim. A date that wasn't drinking coffee at the compound's café. Sam was at one of his sittings with ex-veterans that Steve decided to sit out that day. Wanda and Vision were in New York out, probably eating vheap street food that Wanda would want to recreate later. Clint was at home and Yelena was currently freeing widows with Melina and Alexei.

The Avengers had taken up to invest into a future for the girls. They all had the chance for therapy, something the Avengers figured out was needed, and all of them had the chance of an education. They also had the chance of continuing ballet, something most of them gladly took upon.

Wanda has taken up extra training as well, something Adaria and Loki helped her with as the Avengers may be extremely trained and smart, they didn't know magic and how to train it. They have noticed how much her magic improved in the time and are glad and happy to see that she's feeling more comfortable and confident in her actions and in her powers now.

„Captain Rogers, it's time." The dreaded words pf T'Challa reached Steve's ears and he freezes slightly. He didn't know, for a short second, what to do. He was all alone at the compound and he was supposed to call everyone, it would take infinity to reach all of them. Well, that were his thoughts until a second later he realised that FRIDAY existed. „We have felt the shift of our walls and it will not take long until he is here."

Steve nodded even though he knew T'Challa couldn't see him, „Got it. I'm at it." It was their saying of 'Please, keep him there as long as possible while we're on our way.' and shortly after, they ended the call. „FRIDAY?" Steve asked the compound's A.I. and FRIDAY made the sound of acknowledgment. „Please, call Dr. Strange and tell him it's time. Inform the team as well, we have a fight to win."

Steve was suiting up when he heard the voices of his friends and coworkers. Everyone was on their call to suit up as well, be it grabbing guns and weapons or dressing into fight armour. Steve saw Anna and Bucky and nodded at them, a silent 'Good Luck' before they went group after group into the portal that Stephen already set up for them. A portal to Wakanda and, possibly, their end.